Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel beautician has her face gnawed off by a pack of wild dogs

She's russian so it's not based, eastern foids aren't such whores (maybe 20% less whory)

Mary Xmas

beautician has her face gnawed off by a pack of wild dogs

20201228 070958

i never liked dogs. was told they were dangerous when i was a kid and therefore always wary of them. never trust dogs. theres a reason dogs (and by extension female dogs aka bitches) are insults in so many cultures.

many in the west worships dogs. cucked af. and that mental disease is spreading to 3rd world as well including places where dog meat is eaten.
I hold a theory that they release parasites that take over the hosts brain somewhat hence why you get dog nuts that worship these mutts.

Sure you can have your working dog, guard dog or pet but the level these ppl go to is ridiculous, treating these things better than their children or many humans.

I hold a theory that they release parasites that take over the hosts brain somewhat hence why you get dog nuts that worship these mutts.

Sure you can have your working dog, guard dog or pet but the level these ppl go to is ridiculous, treating these things better than their children or many humans.
That's cats that you are referring to.... But probably dogs can also get the bug from them too.

I treat my dog better than normies treat their children! Because im kind and don't often yell and verbally abuse them... That's how you make a dangerous dog! Via abuse.
i never liked dogs. was told they were dangerous when i was a kid and therefore always wary of them. never trust dogs. theres a reason dogs (and by extension female dogs aka bitches) are insults in so many cultures.

many in the west worships dogs. cucked af. and that mental disease is spreading to 3rd world as well including places where dog meat is eaten.
In hard times having a dog is like owning a cow! (=food critter) A source of wealth!!!

Sounds like a plus to me...

Chad won’t be hitting that anymore. She’ll have to lower her standards to a desperate normie who’s willing to bang a deformed foid

Chad won’t be hitting that anymore. She’ll have to lower her standards to a desperate normie who’s willing to bang a deformed foid
There's no face on her FACE!

("I don't want to fuck her face." Says Chad.)

what kind of third world shitholes do you people live in where you fear dogs lmao