Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Beautiful sight. People are starting to realize just how much women hate nice/quiet/humble/reserved guys.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★

View: https://twitter.com/nommabatho/status/1361403011625586688?s=21

There’s a popular thread like this one every week on Twitter. People are waking up.

DarkTriadMaxx as much as possible. They’ll say they hate toxic men, they’ll say they want a nice guy, but we all know their actions say otherwise.

Treat women like they are guys, don’t simp for them, don’t speak softly to them, call them out on their bullshit, and also treat them like they are beneath you. I know it’s fucked up but this might work for a lot of us.

I’ve respected women all my life only to be used for favors while they go after players/bullies/loudmouthed guys.

View: https://twitter.com/nommabatho/status/1361403011625586688?s=21

There’s a popular thread like this one every week on Twitter. People are waking up.

DarkTriadMaxx as much as possible. They’ll say they hate toxic men, they’ll say they want a nice guy, but we all know their actions say otherwise.

Treat women like they are guys, don’t simp for them, don’t speak softly to them, call them out on their bullshit, and also treat them like they are beneath you. I know it’s fucked up but this might work for a lot of us.

I’ve respected women all my life only to be used for favors while they go after players/bullies/loudmouthed guys.

I jerk off to some of my teachers.

Treat women like they are guys, don’t simp for them, don’t speak softly to them, call them out on their bullshit, and also treat them like they are beneath you.
:feelsthink:

DarkTriadMaxx as much as possible.
i'll stay myself instead
Treat women like they are guys, don’t simp for them, don’t speak softly to them, call them out on their bullshit. I know it’s fucked up but this might work for a lot of us.
that's literally what nice guys do though and they get rejcted for it.

based

Treat women like they are guys, don’t simp for them, don’t speak softly to them, call them out on their bullshit
This is how I have always been.

Treat women like they are guys
Only in some respects, obviously not sexually

don’t simp for them
Don't idolize the mediocre?

don’t speak softly to them
Depends on context IMO, I'm not going to force myself to shout in circumstances I normally wouldn't.

call them out on their bullshit
I have trouble doing this with guys TBH

and also treat them like they are beneath you
Just treat them realistically with what they deserve.
If you're better then you shouldn't sugarcoat it to excess
If she's better you can acknowledge it

I think really the prob is treating like she's goddess no matter how she fucks with you

Comment section has a lot of African femoids who probably date the very guys they claim they don't.

But make sure you have an attractive face or it doesn't matter.

Being ugly and doing this will end with you in prison. Foids won't like an ugly guy doing this to them. It's sexist when we do it but hot when Chad does it.

redpill cope

Being ugly and doing this will end with you in prison. Foids won't like an ugly guy doing this to them. It's sexist when we do it but hot when Chad does it.

People have been waking up for five years now, nothing ever happens

If you are ugly you can't do anything right. All options lead to same results.