Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Beautiful, strong, independent woman materializes and asks for hand-out as soon as man starts fanning out money in the privacy of his car.

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Basically title. Came out of nowhere, mouthbreathing, asking for a ride or $5 or something.

fucking whales

not a single second mod

She looks disgusting.

Lol what a mentally retarded landwhale

JFL at having money in 2019

What the fuck was that shit at the start? Looks like that thing that fish do when their mouths are against the tank glass.

not a good idea to flash money like that

Black people do that to me alot.

Every time I take out a few 20's or 100's nearby any foids they always stare at me, once or twice they even asked me to buy them stuff. All foids know how to do is beg, bitch, and chase chad dick.

Not loading :soy::soy::soy::soy:
mobile is pos.

retarded video. should be titled rich cunt flashes money at mongoloid. eat the rich
Every time I take out a few 20's or 100's nearby any foids they always stare at me, once or twice they even asked me to buy them stuff. All foids know how to do is beg, bitch, and chase chad dick.
u should have told them only for succ

Last edited:
Not lifefuel, she 100% found someone that day.

That thumbnail is enough for me to know that not a single second should be watched.

I’d give her $5 to suck the cum out of my dick like a McDonald’s extra thick milkshake. She looks like she’d be good at it.