Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "because ugly people need love to lol"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

Jfl at having 13,500+ posts on a forum. She's ugly too.

I don't need love to lol. I can lol at funny things I see on the internet.

tfw you get postcount mogged by a woman in her late 30's lipstickalley.com:feels:
I can't think of anything more pathetic.. ahh, nvm, being an incel in denial beats that. Jfl.

Jesus fucking christ imagine dating one of those things

someone post that to IT with the female avi censored and caption it "Holy yikes on a bike Batman! Found an incel in the wild!"

Genius plan, they can also edit men and put female instead or something

someone post that to IT with the female avi censored and caption it "Holy yikes on a bike Batman! Found an incel in the wild!"
Can't cuz im banend from IT

Why is it always ugly whores complaining about ugly men, have you ever thought about that? Maybe because the men are going for a lookmatch, and the women don't like the reality.

That's a real manhater forum.

View attachment 306930
instagram and tinder show chads FIRST THING

so her post = "why are chads so ugly"

Lipstickalley is a blackpill goldmine.

Black women do not bother to virtue signale

Nigger foid forum. Also funny they call anyone ugly.

Non-chads need to just stop trying with apps. It ain't for you faggot.

>black women
>attractive

Based niggers

Black women is the ugliest race of females, therefore their opinions are invalid.

I can't think of anything more pathetic.. ahh, nvm, being an incel in denial beats that. Jfl.

Difference is those fuckers are there for their own will, voluntarily talking shit about men for their looks even when they've dnoe nothing to them. We're just here because we've been cursed our entire lives

Jfl at having 13,500+ posts on a forum. She's ugly too.
The biggest irony with any woman based forum

If they were attractive they'd be on Instagram and Snapchat, not on forums calling Brad pitts dick small racking up thousands of posts

Difference is those fuckers are there for their own will, voluntarily talking shit about men for their looks even when they've dnoe nothing to them. We're just here because we've been cursed our entire lives
Kind of feeling conflicted about your cucked username ngl. Jfl.
The biggest irony with any woman based forum

If they were attractive they'd be on Instagram and Snapchat, not on forums calling Brad pitts dick small racking up thousands of posts
Exactly, they're just a bunch of ugly sheboons with nothing better to do.
postmocks me.:feelsrope:
Jfl, you made "postmog" sound very German.

Kind of feeling conflicted about your cucked username ngl. Jfl.

Okay dude, fuck off. I was just agreeing with you and you decided to be a dick for no reason. And read the signature

Last edited:
You think I'm being a dick? Nigger I was being nice. What's your signature say? I disabled them.

Ah no worries. " My username is just because I have the same one on looksmax (made that account before I was an incel) and I want people to recognize me across forums. Would've chosen something else, but prefer consistency. "

Ah no worries. " My username is just because I have the same one on looksmax (made that account before I was an incel) and I want people to recognize me across forums. Would've chosen something else, but prefer consistency. "
Makes sense! I actually am on Looksmax as well. Guess who I am? Hint: I am a currycel with a Jew nose.

cunt is lucky she can hide her disgusting face with cunt-up (makeup) and be able to match up with tyrone or blacked chad

"

MaleDiva0529 said:
Ladies do you view a man who won’t tell you his age as a red flag
Is that even a question?

If they are hiding basic information. I will bounce so quick. Either they are a criminal, not a citizen and are hiding from the police, a crazy ass or a manipulative man. Time is not a joke and shall not be wasted by no man or woman. "

This is a red flag in and of itself. If you think your time is so damn important you wouldn't be talking shit on a forum, you'd be talking in real life.
Thinking you're entitled to not having your time wasted is also a fucking laugh. Some people don't get to choose what they do with their time because others choose for us - e.g. incels.

Does it ever shock anyone how most "femcel" or similar sites are largely black women? I'm starting to wonder if they are the femcel race among the female gender, maybe their standards have risen to the point where there's almost no black guys and they're coping thinking that most other races aren't scared of their brashness and high social expectations.

Even black men don't like black women