Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Becky Foid making a mockery out of a sub 5 potato 34yo virgin on youtube

tenor.gif

Wearing a shirt with "Virginity rocks" on. NevER began for him...

of course its a fucking anglo :feelspuke: :kys:

what a surprise!
she's mocking him for being a virgin.

cope.

Have you ever seen foid faces without make up? That said, yeah probably not. The guy is fat, has a recesing hairline and acne on his chin.

Not even a few seconds in and I already hate this bitch.

Ofcourse she has to wear 5lbs of makeup

"he's cute doe" in the decription JFL, in real life she's making chad keep him 100 meters away from her at all times

I see her stupid face and I immediately know that I won't watch that shit. That facial expression and that content/title immediately tells you everything you need to know: Annoying, fucking toilet with an exaggerated voice tone so annoying that you could use it for torture in Guantanamo Bay. Just fucking lol, if someone watches something made by a female.
Ofcourse she has to wear 5lbs of makeup

"he's cute doe" in the decription JFL, in real life she's making chad keep him 100 meters away from her at all times
Yeah it's just "ironic" humor meant to poke fun at the guy.

Lol at people talking shit about the foid, this is what fdids do

when in reality this guy is one of the most delusional blue pilled orbiter simps I have ever come across

Forget about the foid, I would make a mockery out of this brainwashed simp myself

I mean to be fair, that dude is kinda retarded too

This foid has almost 4 million subscribers
I mean sure I hate women and all but what do non misogynistic normalfags see in watching this garbage? It's just generic bimbo #5830114 dropping meaningless obvious comments to videos

I mean to be fair, that dude is kinda retarded too
As are all jestermaxxers

I won't watch but i hate foids who find virgins weird. Having sex is like breathing or eating for foids.

wow she is so funny haha and hehe i laughed a lot wow such a funny video gg