Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Becky gets killed by a shark

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Thank you for your service, based sharkcel.

she didnt detect that sharks personality

Sharks are the scariest animals tbh, I fuckin hate sharks

Imagine if foids hear a jaws theme whenever an incel approaches them :feelskek: personality detector going crazy!

Imagine if foids hear a jaws theme whenever an incel approaches them :feelskek: personality detector going crazy!
She heard the jaws theme right before death

what retard swims with sharks in open waters.

darwinism award

Has the face of a cunt that would treat me like scum, also she looks 27 in that pic

I want to see the video

She probably tried to fuck the shark.

Sharks r cool niggas :cool:

Natural Selection at its finest.

Also :feelskek: @ the dude claiming he kicked a shark underwater. Nigga GTFOH.

what retard swims with sharks in open waters.

darwinism award
Never underestimate the ego of white women .. same reason they go to third world countries and go off tourist paths alone

They think they're untouchable by anyone and everything due to how they're treated in the west

Never underestimate the ego of white women .. same reason they go to third world countries and go off tourist paths alone

They think they're untouchable by anyone and everything due to how they're treated in the west
Exactly.

So articles like this, or ones where they get sliced up and cut to pieces by some insane nigger in a forest in some shithole, are major life fuel

So articles like this, or ones where they get sliced up and cut to pieces by some insane nigger in a forest in some shithole, are major life fuel
Natural selection fucker should be shot in call of duty

Sharks are the scariest animals tbh, I fuckin hate sharks
I would never go anywhere near the ocean that isn't 20 meters away from a beach, not that I'm going to beached anyway

I don't know why the fuck anybody would. Have they not seen the shit swimming around in there?

Merlin 155977203 38c69eaa bb44 4a81 8b6e 99481ed62d6d superJumbo

2f31c32b1a159c2a2700260c52dae6b3

That shark isn't a real man. :soy:

That shark isn't a real man. :soy:
I’ve read that athletes I think are more likely to be aggressive towards women or something. But according to cucks, most woman beaters are scrawny nerds JFL

I’ve read that athletes I think are more likely to be aggressive towards women or something. But according to cucks, most woman beaters are scrawny nerds JFL
They wish they were weak nerds, because those are the only type of guys they can fight to defend m'lady, they would never do anything to the actual men who beat foids.

They wish they were weak nerds, because those are the only type of guys they can fight to defend m'lady, they would never do anything to the actual men who beat foids.
And they think woman beaters are afraid to beat up men even though there’s no proof of that and many woman beaters I know of have also attacked men

And they think woman beaters are afraid to beat up men even though there’s no proof of that and many woman beaters I know of have also attacked men
If a guy is alpha enough to beat a foid that means he's also brave and strong enough to beat up her whiteknight orbiters.

If a guy is alpha enough to beat a foid that means he's also brave and strong enough to beat up her whiteknight orbiters.
100% true. IT could never handle a fight with a woman beater