Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Becky the 1/10 landwhale gets hundreds of likes within first hours and matches above her looksmatch.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
In my last lastwhale experiment many people claimed that it was fake and and it was not reality, this time I did a same experiment with another landwhale:

• Results within 24 hours.
• Around 10 guys messaged me.
• over 100 likes within first hour of swiping.
• She matched with guys way above her looksmatch.
• Femcels don't exist.
• Femcels are in reality standardcels, if this becky could get a guy to fuck then the average femcel also could do that.
• Sexual Market Value of the female gender is by default higher than the SMV of a Chad/Chadlite.
• LANDWHALES have higher SMV than Chads, not only higher than normies but also higher than Chads.

Once again just have a pussy theory is proven

JFL at people who claim foids can be lonely or depressed

And there are still ppl here who say they won't date landwhales or bellow their lookmatch....:lul: yeah keep beliving that after that scary results OP provided us.

D432814D 8747 4854 946A 0E98014621D5

That "teehee" killed me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Its over.
We have to compete against chads for a literal landwhale :feelsrope:

I'm actually dumbfounded,why are so many guys willing to stick their dick in what's essntially a fat container with a face.

such landwhales are not so repulsive for some, she has probably good face under all the fat
u should try with deformed, but still i would expect more matches than anyone here

The issue is simply that every man I know in real life including chads swipe right on everything so that he can boast about his match count or cast a wide net. Do you have any chads showing full on interest though? That would be the nail in the coffin.

The issue is simply that every man I know in real life including chads swipe right on everything so that he can boast about his match count or cast a wide net. Do you have any chads showing full on interest though? That would be the nail in the coffin.
This, also some males may bee able even to give interest at first and even concert a date and then just ghost or leave from the date because it's not the same a chat than having a landwhale in front of you.

I already have seen average looking guys lusting for landwhales jfl

The nuclear option is the only option at this point tbh.

I want to fucking cry. I can't take anymore of this life.

This shit is just unreal. What the fuck.

Bro do you get any matches?
I want to fucking cry. I can't take anymore of this life.

This shit is just unreal. What the fuck.

Just exist mode strikes again yet these "femcels" bitches still claim they are alone and sad, fuck these chadchasing hypocrites

Seeing her face and reflecting on how she SMVmogs me to oblivion...utter suifuel tbh.

The apocalypse is near.

There's no point in even playing the game.
If you're a man in the west you've already lost.

{
}
difficulty
Why even bother living?
our society is DOOMED

OMG these guys actually looked decent...

How the fuck am I going to sleep tonight OP, huh?!

Your channel has good content. subbed

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

i may have said it but i will say it again it is OVER

This is fucking horrifying. How did things get this bad?

In my last lastwhale experiment many people claimed that it was fake and and it was not reality, this time I did a same experiment with another landwhale:

• Femcels don't exist.
• Femcels are in reality standardcels, if this becky could get a guy to fuck then the average femcel also could do that.
• Sexual Market Value of the female gender is by default higher than the SMV of a Chad/Chadlite.
• LANDWHALES have higher SMV than Chads, not only higher than normies but also higher than Chads.

Do a landwhale experiment but place her in India

Want to see how many matches does a white landwhale get there :feelshaha:

JFL at people who claim foids can be lonely or depressed

Loneliness for them is not being around chad and settling for a brad.

• Femcels don't exist.

oh my god, thats why i can't get shit on tinder, even the landwhales have acces to chad

That is horrific.

half of this dudes mogs me

Tell the fat pig to meet at pizza hut, text her you're running a few minutes late and to go ahead and order a big pizza because you're hungry, you'll pay for it. Then don't show and the land whale will be stuck there with the bill binging out of misery because you just told her you catfished her fat ass.

Every single time I see this thread I am reminded how just existing wins you life.

i want to vomit, everything a foid need to do to be atracitive IS TO BE NOT FAT

This just proves that femcels are imaginary and they do not exist FACT!

And there are still ppl here who say they won't date landwhales or bellow their lookmatch....:lul: yeah keep beliving that after that scary results OP provided us.
It does not make me angry anymore, I'm finding it tragicomic.