Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Becoming a little girl

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Imagine there was a machine that turns incels into female toilets. That means half of incels can ascend if the other half enter the machine.

Who will be sacrificed?

Last edited:
I'm in , but in case I become lesb and go to get lolis

No and this thread was a huge mistake :banhammer:

Retarded and homosexual thread.

weird thread, I think if some incels became foids they would just be another trufemcels poster

....no thanks

I get the feeling I will be banned for this now but it's a little ironic how having a little girl as your avatar is seen as a-ok but making one tranny joke is like anudda shoah.

Edit: I also get the feeling that the hardline approach on anything of this nature is at least in part motivated by a fear of how it will be percieved by redditor tourists reading this forum.

Last edited:
I get the feeling I will be banned for this now but it's a little ironic how having a little girl as your avatar is seen as a-ok but making one tranny joke is like anudda shoah.
hope mods don't ban you bro but this thread is a bit homo ngl

No thanks retard

:feelsclown: :soy: Idk bro, this sounds like some tranny loving shit. If it's not born foid, I'm not touching it. :feelspuke:

:feelspuke: SHIT THREAD TBH

Fucking a tranny isn't ascending

I just wanted replies tbh.

Seriously why do you get so assblasted at threads like these, especially in off topic?

I'm in , but in case I become lesb and go to get lolis
tbh the ultimate pleasure one could get if we were to turn into cute little lolis is to rub our cunnys against other cute lolis
To this day I have no clue why every young girl isn't just having lesbian orgies and licking their best friends because that's what I'd be doing

tbh the ultimate pleasure one could get if we were to turn into cute little lolis is to rub our cunnys against other cute lolis
To this day I have no clue why every young girl isn't just having lesbian orgies and licking their best friends because that's what I'd be doing
All women are bisexual. We live in a culture that worships women and women become aroused by their own bodies.

brutal if ban. I hope you haven't been warned for gay shit before and don't have a high warning level, or you're done.

Most threads like this OP gets a 2nd chance, like with convergence or mensa.

Imagine there was a machine that turns incels into female toilets. That means half of incels can ascend if the other half enter the machine.

Who will be sacrificed?
I do not like this thread

I'm not going to get with a tranny incel. That's gay

>make a gay joke and everyone freaks out
>make a pedo thread and get 100 replies

brutal if ban. I hope you haven't been warned for gay shit before and don't have a high warning level, or you're done.

Most threads like this OP gets a 2nd chance, like with convergence or mensa.
View attachment 246387

Hope it's not perm tbh.

>make a gay joke and everyone freaks out
>make a pedo thread and get 100 replies

Hope it's not perm tbh.
what warning lvl ru on

Greycels will be sacrificed