Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Becoming a substitute teacher

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
I graduate on monday and am currently in the middle of a job search.  I'm considering substitute teaching to make a little money....I think this is a good idea to do blackpill research. Good idea or nah?

As long as you aren't height+framecel, you don't want kids absolutely mogging you.

VincentVanCope said:
As long as you aren't height+framecel, you don't want kids absolutely mogging you.

I am a manlet framecel.  But I could easily disguise myself as a student due to my size and clean shaven face

IronMike said:
I am a manlet framecel.  But I could easily disguise myself as a student due to my size and clean shaven face

Well then good luck to you if you go for it man.

you gonna do none of your research. 
you're going to get blackpilled point blank

woke_nigga said:
you gonna do none of your research. 
you're going to get blackpilled point blank

i honestly just wanted to try communicate with juice boxes

>i honestly just wanted to try communicate with jbs

lol. youre going to jail nigga.

honestly though, if youre becoming a sub teacher just to talk to young girls youre not very bright.

Do you really want to see high school Chad fuck his harem of 14 year old stacies every day as a career? Just why? Kids also get taller every year, there's gonna come a time when you're not only gonna get mistaken for a student, but also one from a grade beneath the one you're teaching.

retarded_dumbshit said:
>i honestly just wanted to try communicate with jbs

lol. youre going to jail nigga.

honestly though, if youre becoming a sub teacher just to talk to young girls youre not very bright.

I just wanted to talk nothing else man

IronMike said:
I just wanted to talk nothing else man

Sounds like what the people chris hansen catches say.

Being an educator is the worst possible job for an incel. Trust me, I have a lot of experience in the field.

blickpall said:
Being an educator is the worst possible job for an incel. Trust me, I have a lot of experience in the field.

Do incel teachers have any chance with jbs?

Becoming a teacher is my dream too. Damn I wish I was handsome enough to make every schoolgirl have a crush on me

blickpall said:

I'm not running pedo game or anything, just curious if any jailbaits gave you attention for being older and such.

jagged0 said:
I'm not running pedo game or anything, just curious if any jailbaits gave you attention for being older and such.

... Lol?

Even if they did, it would be a fucking trap. To go after it would be equivalent to suicide.

Hell no, imo this is the worst idea for an incel. You will get moged and bullied by low inhib robust chads

Give them good grades and maybe one will suck you off.

shadowninya said:
Hell no, imo this is the worst idea for an incel. You will get moged and bullied by low inhib robust chads

Not even roasties are safe, I can recall at least 5 teachers who quit due to harassment from my classmates. It would mostly be verbal harassment and interpersonal aggression but also accompanied by physical assault in some instances. I remember one of my Greek teachers ran out of the room in tears because the Chads in my class wouldn't stop throwing erasers and pencils at her.

Femoid-dominated world. Femoid instruments (kids). Fuck that.

@IronMike how has your substitute career been going?

I'm trying to remember if I ever had a crush on a substitute teacher like Gene did for this one.

Hope you ascend with one of your girl students.

Cucked. You'll be bullied by the students if you're incel tier