Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Becoming an atheist is sounding tempting ded serious it's much more comforting.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
At first the idea scared me but here are the benefits.

If we rope their is no fear of hell it's just eternal soul sleep simple quick death no more suffering from this gay earth.

You have a lot less to lose as no action has eternal consequences so everything is truly free for you.

You don't have to feel sorry for everything you do inflict will be forgotten in the long run people get depressed over this but if athiesm is truly true less things matter and you can rope in peace

everything is cope nowadays, its truly over.

I'm not an (ontological) atheist because I've never seen any evidence for it.
But it does seem like a good cope

I believe there are "creators" of this realm. And they are the immovable stars.

Notice how (((science))) claims we and everything else, are spinning around in constant motiom, yet all the constellations stay the same... For all of recorded history. If we and all the stars were indeed moving then every year would be a different sky. This is not the case.

I really hate to admit astrology to be true. But it's creepy how accurate it is for a detailed reading of a birth chart.

All the various stars planets and strange interplay of them effect our lives in an electrical manner.

So. We either have no value or we do. While it all seems random - and it looks that way - there is logic to it if you look hard enough.

Doesn't mean it's gonna be fun. But at least it's interesting!

I'm not an (ontological) atheist because I've never seen any evidence for it.
But it does seem like a good cope

Tbh seems easier

What if atheistic religion. No omnipetent absolute creator gods, just universal chaos

Who gives a shit about religion

Don't.

Life awaits beyond. Seek it. No one can make you...its for you to decide.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back