Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Becoming "confident" is still self improvement and it doesn't defy... but rather tacitly ASSISTS the reason people are unconfident in the first place.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★
Which is that to be confident means to be internally distinct/ special/ valuable.
And people are unconfident because they are assessing/ naturally processing their odds in life in relation to our superficial/ primal culture and how we view human value/ assess human worth/ how we make it in life in general.
Being confident is still an area of distinction.
Women are vain, selective, hierarchal by nature. That should essentially blow any notion that confidence works out of the water.
Because, although confidence is a good thing (to people who can have life going for them... being confident as a midget/ subhuman/ etc. is actually dangerous lmao, emboldened stupidity), women are not picking on the basis of who is the most confident but who si the most broadly valuable/ distinct/ fitting for htier own personal life... they want novelty, and any creature in the universe might have the mental capacity to be confident. But a state of mind doesn't necessary pave the road towards anything women want for themselves in terms of refinement, distinction, power (which is what they want)... looks, money, status, abilities, motor coordination, etc. do.
Reality is dismal, and rarely not, and we just can't make the essentials PC and euphemistic/ palliative to appease.
Insulation is a lie. There is always conflict.
Because women are territorial, power seeking, and distinction reaching creatures... confidence is null.
And even if it were esteemed... you're still weighed against everything else that she's evaluating in the environment.
JFL if you think that's the only thing she's evaluating.
Confidence is never esteemed in a vacuum.

Confidence is really just code for masculine machismo manpower vibe...
but women just use that as a false ingredient/ interpolated intangibility for the (tangible) destination of getting laid.
Any girl giving advice to a guy on how to get laid doesn't want to get with him.
No girls wants a guy who had to be helped/ instructed/ guided in the first place.
May as well believe when a girl says "be confident" that a get rich quick schemer is telling you to invest in faulty stocks from a dying business/ thing that hardly ever sells well on its own. Say, a washing machine engine, but people usually just buy washing machines (girls want the whole package).

Last edited:
Would you say there’s such a thing as too much confidence?

Very good analysis on confidence its all just a lie, its like the old saying that if you tell a big enough lie then people will believe it just like how parents trick their kids into believing Santa clause is real its to keep the from being bad kids and endorsing them to be good kids. Same situation with confidence its used to keep men being loyal brainwashed mutts so women can abuse and manipulate their desires to get with them.

Very good analysis on confidence its all just a lie, its like the old saying that if you tell a big enough lie then people will believe it just like how parents trick their kids into believing Santa clause is real its to keep the from being bad kids and endorsing them to be good kids. Same situation with confidence its used to keep men being loyal brainwashed mutts so women can abuse and manipulate their desires to get with them.
It's just fool's gold, like some myth or legend about a BIG X underneath the forgotten lost water temple or some shit.
Confidence is the interrelational fools gold. Like a money tree.
Here's a tree that grows money! You don't need to harvest anything, sell anyhting, etc. anything to get the money... it's an easy treat weee!

Would you say there’s such a thing as too much confidence?
ideally being insecure works. But confidence flatters, keeps people safe. But people feel it needs to come from somewhere with confidence.
I'd say you need to feel a bit of both in realism.
But insecurity is essentially good as the forefront/ passive current, with confidence as the exception ebcause life is highly unpredictable/ transient/ dangerous/ and requires a lot of locking down to get going straight. Everything is a domino effect that is ruffled by an occaisional riptide from unforeseen entropy. Get the dominos dropping in your favor.

If a incel or even normie is confident.A foid will wonder where all this confident comes from.Then will reject them because they are not chad and say they are not confident enough

ideally being insecure works. But confidence flatters, keeps people safe. But people feel it needs to come from somewhere with confidence.
I'd say you need to feel a bit of both in realism.
But insecurity is essentially good as the forefront/ passive current, with confidence as the exception ebcause life is highly unpredictable/ transient/ dangerous/ and requires a lot of locking down to get going straight. Everything is a domino effect that is ruffled by an occaisional riptide from unforeseen entropy. Get the dominos dropping in your favor.

Good way of putting it. I can see why confidence would be used as a sanctuary for insecurity. Also, seriously man in another world you would've made a great famous philosopher.

Confident = Non-needy
Non-confident = Needy

To be non-confident is to overvalue other people's social value, undervalue your own, and/or to be socially uncalibrated in other ways like saying, "I am ugly, therefor people don't like me, therefor my life is gonna be dogshit."

Essentially, thinking like a supermodel whilst not being a supermodel.

Supermodels think like supermodels because their looks "are" their value. If I'm a 9.5 and someone else is a 9.8, I feel threatened,. or if I get a zit on my face, I feel threatened, it's a serious threat to the sum-total value I have as a person.

But if I'm a car mechanic, my value is not my looks, my value is my utility in fixing cars, I don't survive by being pretty, I survive by being reliable at my craft, I can thrive by also being a good businessman and opening my own shop rather than working for somebody else. By being smart and making good investments I can be rolling in dough and to a certain extent that spills over into my social life, where maybe I donate to my church or social circle, become a pillar of my community, people want me to hook them up with nice car upgrades, etc etc.

Or let's say I just came back from an unbelievable adventure. Maybe I was in Iraq for 9 months on a secret mission that was incredibly dangerous where we bagged the terrorist, dismantled most of his network, I survived by the skin of my teeth.

Now let's say this is my first night back in "civilization" and I decide to go to a bar to celebrate. Do you think I'm going to give a big shit about the "social games" going on in the bar, or the lookism pecking order?

I'm beyond that and everyone can see it on my face, in my eyes, that I've "been thru some shit," and that their petty 8.5/9.5 social games don't mean shit to me. I'm confident, I know I'm special, not many people could have survived and did what I did.

Usually people who are needy are so because they have nothing going on in their life OTHER than the social games.

In other words they're playing the supermodel game, but they're not supermodels. They're thinking "buhu I'm 4/10 so I have no value."

Well no, you have no value because you're 4/10 AND you're not a car mechanic AND you're not a successful businessman AND you didn't just come back from Iraq from a secret mission.

In other words you have done nothing, accomplished nothing, your life revolves around lookism and therefor by those metrics you are spectacularly unsuccessful and you damn well know it, that's also why you "have no confidence" because no rational person has absolutely nothing going on and feels good about it.

For non-supermodels the way to "get confidence" is not to play the supermodel/lookism game in the first place. Your value is not your looks, it will never be your looks, so if you don't create value in other ways THEN yeah, your life is gonna be dogshit, you're not gonna feel secure.

Supermodels think like supermodels because their looks "are" their value. If I'm a 9.5 and someone else is a 9.8, I feel threatened,. or if I get a zit on my face, I feel threatened, it's a serious threat to the sum-total value I have as a person.

Good point in bringing that up. Also shows the worries that the upper-attractive foids/chads have.

Confident = Non-needy
Non-confident = Needy

To be non-confident is to overvalue other people's social value, undervalue your own, and/or to be socially uncalibrated in other ways like saying, "I am ugly, therefor people don't like me, therefor my life is gonna be dogshit."

Essentially, thinking like a supermodel whilst not being a supermodel.

But if I'm a car mechanic, my value is not my looks, my value is my utility in fixing cars, I don't survive by being pretty, I survive by being reliable at my craft, I can thrive by also being a good businessman and opening my own shop rather than working for somebody else. By being smart and making good investments I can be rolling in dough and to a certain extent that spills over into my social life, where maybe I donate to my church or social circle, become a pillar of my community, people want me to hook them up with nice car upgrades, etc etc.

Or let's say I just came back from an unbelievable adventure. Maybe I was in Iraq for 9 months on a secret mission that was incredibly dangerous where we bagged the terrorist, dismantled most of his network, I survived by the skin of my teeth.

Now let's say this is my first night back in "civilization" and I decide to go to a bar to celebrate. Do you think I'm going to give a big shit about the "social games" going on in the bar, or the lookism pecking order?

I'm beyond that and everyone can see it on my face, in my eyes, that I've "been thru some shit," and that their petty 8.5/9.5 social games don't mean shit to me. I'm confident, I know I'm special, not many people could have survived and did what I did.

Usually people who are needy are so because they have nothing going on in their life OTHER than the social games.

In other words they're playing the supermodel game, but they're not supermodels. They're thinking "buhu I'm 4/10 so I have no value."

Well no, you have no value because you're 4/10 AND you're not a car mechanic AND you're not a successful businessman AND you didn't just come back from Iraq from a secret mission.

In other words you have done nothing, accomplished nothing, your life revolves around lookism and therefor by those metrics you are spectacularly unsuccessful and you damn well know it, that's also why you "have no confidence" because no rational person has absolutely nothing going on and feels good about it.

For non-supermodels the way to "get confidence" is not to play the supermodel/lookism game in the first place. Your value is not your looks, it will never be your looks, so if you don't create value in other ways THEN yeah, your life is gonna be dogshit, you're not gonna feel secure.
There's a primal precondition we have to judge ourselves on superficials, especially in the age where human glamor is defined by birth. Because by birth you can create the greater impression via how you are a tyrannarch.
Because it's convention that people who are simply born powerful are dominant.
That most elements of power come from genetics, and people have an underlying paradigm towards that notion, so the feeling is power.
People who often have the most extreme sense of elitism will accept no less than the elitist conditions for themselves, and the more that someone loves eliteness will imply they are a very hierarchic/ tyrannarchic person by nature.
Essentially everyone who is insecure underlyingly puts all the power on the top, and absolute disdain upon anything verging away from it. It shows our hierarchicalistic/ selectivistic nature on humanity upon us all.
So asking a person who "hey work out, hey be good at something" at the expense of being a born dominarch with all of the stereotypics of that value will be pointless for much of humanity.

You can be confident but how people percive it is totally different from yoir position.

You see this very good in all the neckbearfs thinking they're classy womanizers :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelshaha::feelshaha:

There's a primal precondition we have to judge ourselves on superficials, especially in the age where human glamor is defined by birth. Because by birth you can create the greater impression via how you are a tyrannarch.
Because it's convention that people who are simply born powerful are dominant.
That most elements of power come from genetics, and people have an underlying paradigm towards that notion, so the feeling is power.
People who often have the most extreme sense of elitism will accept no less than the elitist conditions for themselves, and the more that someone loves eliteness will imply they are a very hierarchic/ tyrannarchic person by nature.
Essentially everyone who is insecure underlyingly puts all the power on the top, and absolute disdain upon anything verging away from it. It shows our hierarchicalistic/ selectivistic nature on humanity upon us all.
So asking a person who "hey work out, hey be good at something" at the expense of being a born dominarch with all of the stereotypics of that value will be pointless for much of humanity.

Sounds like alot of elitist mumbo jumbo.

"We have to be born great otherwise we are not great enough to be great."

Great for who? Who are you competing with or trying to please?

All that crap is for the birds, everyone else can go around preening and pretending to be "great."

The only person I have to compete with or please is myself.

If I want sex I'll buy it, and if I want kids then I'll betabux myself some kids.

If I want friends, I'll get a dog and join a club and try to make friends.

Beyond that, food, shelter, comfy life.

I suppose this "give no fucks" attitude is also somewhat inborn.

Personally I don't find the glamorous hollywood crowd that special, if they want something from me they gots to pay cash like everybody else, ain't got no free passes for prettyboys/prettygirls and if you push your luck with that you might catch an asswhoopin no matter how "great" you think you were born.

Money talks and bullshit walks, Tinder might be pretty but Reality is ugly.