Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Been chatting with hikki girl

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
The bich claimed that she never leaves home and doesnt have friends. I thought i have a chance but guess what? Guess where the hoe is now? In her “fiend’s” village house

Social anxiety socially reject socially retarded foid MY ASSSSSSSSSSS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Btw the creature rejected my attempt to ask her out because she is afraid of humans

I guess getting railed by chad is fine, because chad is paranormal being? :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Last edited:
I don’t think you understand. She meant she didn’t have friends during that moment.

Women aren't self aware enough to have social anxiety. Don't trust what they say.

Hikki's in the West don't exist, you know why? Western parents aren't as low T and submissive as some Jap parents
There's no way in the hell my parents would let me rot rent free at home forever
Only Western hikki's are disabled people that live frugally

Women are too stupid to make up a fake personality and keeping it up, their real nature always comes to light. Hikki women crave chads cock just like any other, therefore hikki women do not exist

Hikki's in the West don't exist, you know why? Western parents aren't as low T and submissive as some Jap parents
There's no way in the hell my parents would let me rot rent free at home forever
Yeah this. My parents are too westernized so they want to kick me out. And they have done so before.

Foids derserve to die alone

There are Western parents that allow their kids to stay home forever. They are somewhat rare but they do exist.

The bich claimed that she never leaves home and doesnt have friends. I thought i have a chance but guess what? Guess where the hoe is now? In her “fiend’s” village house

Social anxiety socially reject socially retarded foid MY ASSSSSSSSSSS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Btw the creature rejected my attempt to ask her out because she is afraid of humans

I guess getting railed by chad is fine, because chad is paranormal being? :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
Chad is a celestial being in the eyes of foids

How do you end up talking to a woman? chads.co strikes again

Just text to random foids in social media theory. Notice that I don’t have real pics in my profile

She actually meant she didn't have friends inside her at that moment. Is it more clear now?
Also this

don't exist. Stop legitimatizing this farce
if you finished reading the sentence you would see i said "therefore hikki women dont exist". "ex falso quodlibet", meaning from a false proposition, anything follows. principle of explosion by William of Soissons.

if you finished reading the sentence you would see i said "therefore hikki women dont exist". "ex falso quodlibet", meaning from a false proposition, anything follows. principle of explosion by William of Soissons.
Even mentioning the phrase "hikki women" is legitimatizing the phrase.
@waste matter

>he actually thought unicorns exist

:feelsclown: :what: :feelskek:

I'm sorry who? That doesn't exist.

creature rejected my attempt to ask her out because she is afraid of humans
hqdefault.jpg

ZQX2DUIMR6GUMKTBQV57DS33MM.jpg

705c31fcfff79d97709ec8c864cdeb98.jpg

shes lying ‘cause ur not a chad

"hikki foid" is an oxymoron

Update: the bich started complaining that her “friend” pushed her, she fell and bumped head against the ice. Haha, what a nice personality

there are no female NEETS/hikis/incels/etc
accept it already

It doesn't matter even if she is a gloomy hikki that grew up on imageboards, Chad Only.