Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Been consooming milk each morning and night before bed for a little while, but i'm worried about the hormones in it.

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

5'7 LDARing Neet Truecel
★★★★
While i do feel stronger even without training (not enough calories? protein deficiency? placebo effect? getting fatter? ) i'm worried about the hormones in it, i've read that it can raise estradiol in the blood but i'm not sure if it's true.

Note that this study is from University of Ljubljana in Slovenia, not US based.
Also they did not state the time frame of the study.

"We did observe elevated plasma estrogens in both sexes, increased uterus weight in females, and decreased plasma testosterone levels in males from the group that received milk with an added 100 ng/mL of E1 and E2," "However, concentrations in the third group exceeded the physiological concentration of milk estrogens by 1,000 times, so it would be extremely unlikely to find such concentrations in native cow milk." "

" "Our results suggest that estrogens in milk, even when derived from cows in the third trimester of pregnancy, do not pose a risk to reproductive health," "Even estrogens at concentrations 100 times higher than usually found in native milk did not cause any physiological effects in the present study." This is indicative that naturally occurring hormones in milk are found in far too low concentrations to exert any biological effect on consumers. "

I'll think i'll just buy a 10pounds of whey and mix in it in water with some coffee creamer. :feelsbadman:

Get pure isolated whey protein or concentrate.

But dairy increases acne. :feelsmega:

dairy=bloat
bloat=life

Just drink organic milk. Tastes soo much better than regular milk. Plus fewer chemicals.

Dairy is a favourite of mine.

Love the stuff.