Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Been eating healthy all day, now being tempted with Chocolate Brownie. Should I eat it>

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
I don't even really want it. It's been sitting 0n my table all day since I boubt it this moring. I kinda like to fatmaxx and body abusemaxx though sometimes. The thought of eating that brownie, drinking a pot of hot coffee, and sucking down a few Marlboros makes my dick hard. I think I'm gonna do it.

Eating healthy isnt about making your dick hard, its about making your body and mind strong. Power through

Eating healthy isnt about making your dick hard, its about making your body and mind strong. Power through
Feels boring sometimes. But I hear ya

Replace it with raspberries or peanuts.

Imagine it's poop

I like doughnuts also. Cream cheese filled eclairs are my favorite.
It's been almost a decade since I had a doughnut, cookie, candy bar, piece of pie, or piece of cake.

It's been almost a decade since I had a doughnut, cookie, candy bar, piece of pie, or piece of cake.
Commendable. Sheer willpower or what? Or do you just not have a sweet tooth?

Chocolate is legit though.

Can I ask why would you deprive yourself like that?
Fruit tastes good enough for me to not care about eating sweets. I've been doing low carb and intermittent fasting, so for the past year I been even cutting down on the fruit. I gain weight very easily so I have to watch out for everything.

Fruit tastes good enough for me to not care about eating sweets. I've been doing low carb and intermittent fasting, so for the past year I been even cutting down on the fruit. I gain weight very easily so I have to watch out for everything.
Oh, I see. I admire your dedication.

unknown.png
Don't let the jews win. Don't support (((food companies))) more than you should to survive. If you really need to eat something sweet eat Fruit (fiber is good) or DARK chocolate if you have to.

Eat sweets and chocolate crew.

Dgaf crew.

Still slimmer than the average brit/American crew

Thanks, but I don't think it's that hard to do.
I'd honestly prefer to off myself than to cut cheesecake from my diet. Eating carbs makes me happy and satisfied, I don't mind doing extra cardio to eat some sweets.

I'd honestly prefer to off myself than to cut cheesecake from my diet. Eating carbs makes me happy and satisfied, I don't mind doing extra cardio to eat some sweets.
I thought it would be impossible for me too, but after a few weeks I got used to not eating them. On my carb cycling days when I do cardio I eat extra fruit and raw honey when I break my fast.

Throw it in the trash, the easiest way to not give in is to not have sweets around.

if u aren’t fat eat it fuck health if gaining weight wasn’t a thing i would eat shit for every meal

unknown.png
Don't let the jews win. Don't support (((food companies))) more than you should to survive. If you really need to eat something sweet eat Fruit (fiber is good) or DARK chocolate if you have to.
Fruit is a metaphor for gays and dark chocolate is a metaphor for being cucked right? Jewish media and schemes and so on?
if u aren’t fat eat it fuck health if gaining weight wasn’t a thing i would eat shit for every meal
That's the spirit.

If it suits your macros, do it! If it doesn't, eat less tomorrow :feelshehe:

I can't have sweets around me otherwise I eat the entire thing in a day or two. my grocery store sells 900g boxes of fudge cream cookies and I eat it within 2 days, couple hundred grams of sugar :feelspuke:

If it suits your macros, do it! If it doesn't, eat less tomorrow :feelshehe:
Oh, not at all lol. The highest carb food I'll eat for health purposes is probably whole milk.

Eat it or I'll rope

I've eaten it already. It was disgusting I regret it. But I'm happy that you're (presumably)still alive.
Sorry this is his uncle. My nephew Vermilioncore committed suicide 20 minutes ago. Thank you all for being there for him

Sorry this is his uncle. My nephew Vermilioncore committed suicide 20 minutes ago. Thank you all for being there for him
Sir, this is a place for involuntary celibates. We don't take kindly to boomer outsiders. Begone!

eating healthy isnt worth