Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Been having suicidal thoughts lately

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
I just don't know what I'm gonna do. Sure I've kissed a girl, but im still an incel.

Anyways how about you guys.
20200918 110310

you've kissed a girl??
without paying?

I feel you bro, lately I've been fucking way less stacies than usual

Incels who've gotten a kiss ≠ Chad

Yeah, society is going to shit and foids only want Chad to exist. Maybe i might consider it again soon.

You scared me their for a second fellow apecel
Apes are high T they dont commit suicide
I hate chads btw

You scared me their for a second fellow apecel
Apes are high T they dont commit suicide
I hate chads btw
I would never commit suicide without getting othER activities done brocel

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

Death and the afterlife are the only things occupying my thoughts

I have suicidal thoughts all the time. Just randomly throughout the day my heart will just sink when I remember who I am and my situation
you've kissed a girl??
without paying?
He's being satirical of fakecels.
my acne scars bro my acne scarssssssssssssss
So glad that larper is gone. Haven't see him in weeks been a blessing.

thoughtfulcel taunting the shit out of @Personalityinkwell get fucked cumskin

Yeah bro, but im still an incel because im a virign.

you are unbelivably retarded if you think you can get a kiss and still be incel nigger. If a girl willingly kiss you then u could obvious push things a lot farther because girls dont go around kissing random subhumans.

thoughtfulcel taunting the shit out of @Personalityinkwell get fucked cumskin
Circumference of Jupiter IQ

Website slider 2

you are unbelivably retarded if you think you can get a kiss and still be incel nigger. If a girl willingly kiss you then u could obvious push things a lot farther because girls dont go around kissing random subhumans.
:lul:

When I rot too hard I get extremely suicidal and end up walking across a huge bridge. I’ve crossed it 5 times last week. But when I get to the jumping point I just can’t get myself to do it. My depression kind of lifts when crossing the bridge, it’s strange. I’ve seen 3 ppl that seemed to be on the verge of jumping. Always sad men looking down.

Last edited:
When I rot too hard I get extremely suicidal and end up walking across a huge bridge. I’ve crossed it 5 times last week. But when I get to the jumping point I just can’t get myself to do it. My depression kind of lifts when crossing the bridge, it’s strange. I’ve seen 3 ppl on the verge of jumping, but they get discouraged and keep on walking after I pass them by.
Jumping off a bridge is one of the worst ways to go. Dying in fear, potential risk of survival and further loss in quality of life.

I wouldnt do that brocel

@Personalityinkwell I bet you're so angry right now. I bet you wish you could respond. Probably messaging all the mods rn, aren't you?

Keep bragging on discord about your kisses and dates you soy fake piece of shit

Jumping off a bridge is one of the worst ways to go. Dying in fear, potential risk of survival and further loss in quality of life.

I wouldnt do that brocel

Thanks for the advice. But the bridge is really high though.

@Personalityinkwell I bet you're so angry right now. I bet you wish you could respond. Probably messaging all the mods rn, aren't you?

Keep bragging on discord about your kisses and dates you soy fake piece of shit
Knowing him he's probably reveling in the attention. Its why I didn't tag him.

I wish i cared though, still gonna call out a piece of trash fakecel

Thanks for the advice. But the bridge is really high though.
I just think there are better secure methods. Overdosing on the right pills sounds a lot more secure you know?

Knowing him he's probably reveling in the attention. Its why I didn't tag him.

I wish i cared though, still gonna call out a piece of trash fakecel

I just think there are better secure methods. Overdosing on the right pills sounds a lot more secure you know?
He defintely gets super mad. He literally messages all the mods whenever he has an argument with someone to ban them. Mental_out had to put him on ignore. The guy is an embarassing faggot.

I was genuinely going to help you.

You tricked me.
Sorry about that brocel

He defintely gets super mad. He literally messages all the mods whenever he has an argument with someone to ban them. Mental_out had to put him on ignore. The guy is an embarassing faggot.
JFL what a complete joke. I hope he's enjoying rotting on looksmax with all the other fakecel trash.

Lately I don’t have suicidal thoughts

rent free bitch. you were the one trying to get me banned first. you literally went of your way to get my pics like a little faggot who wants to suck my dick

and women don't think i'm good looking like you do, so keep your fantasies to yourself gay boy

rent free bitch. you were the one trying to get me banned first. you literally went of your way to get my pics like a little faggot who wants to suck my dick

and women don't think i'm good looking like you do, so keep your fantasies to yourself gay boy
Every single time you come back you start shit.

20201009 142156

How's messaging the mods going for you fakewell? Soy-ops working out for you you fake faggot?
Every single time you come back you start shit.

View attachment 354252
He can't help it. He desperately wants attention. He's such a female

Brutal.

How's messaging the mods going for you fakewell? Soy-ops working out for you you fake faggot?

He can't help it. He desperately wants attention. He's such a female
:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

This gon be good

Same here brocel, I’ve only gotten 5 blowjobs this week instead of the usual 10, it’s so over.
I’m glad us Brocels can come together to talk about how hard us low value men have it these days
51FE7EB0 E4A6 4DB0 B582 07007E997156

Last edited:
jfl you were trying to get me banned bitch, and don't act like you didn't message your boyfriend mental out, because its clearly obvious you did

jfl you were trying to get me banned bitch, and don't act like you didn't message your boyfriend mental out, because its clearly obvious you did
I have literally never messaged a mod first. Mental out and I have only spoken once in dm and it was to warn me.

You're a soy faggot. Begging mods to ban people. A fag. No one respects you. Your opinions on incelsom are the equivalent of a woman. Tfu on you soy faggot. You act like a woman. You bumped this thread cuz you weren't getting enough attention

I have literally never messaged a mod first. Mental out and I have only spoken once in dm and it was to warn me.

You're a soy faggot. Begging mods to ban people. A fag. No one respects you. Your opinions on incelsom are the equivalent of a woman. Tfu on you soy faggot. You act like a woman. You bumped this thread cuz you weren't getting enough attention
you were trying to get me banned, don't act like you weren't. you literally tried to provide discord convos with other people as "evidence" to get me banned from this forum. hahahhahaha it didn't fucking work

and jfl @ "no one respects you". speak for yourself bitch, plenty of people here do, and you know this but you feel the need to say "no one respects you" because it pisses you off that i'm here

you were trying to get me banned, don't act like you weren't. you literally tried to provide discord convos with other people as "evidence" to get me banned from this forum. hahahhahaha it didn't fucking work

and jfl @ "no one respects you". speak for yourself bitch, plenty of people here do, and you know this but you feel the need to say "no one respects you" because it pisses you off that i'm here
I mean you were banned for a month. And I didn't have to message anyone for it like a soy faggot. I simply presented the truth that you're a fakecel. You went to every mod "this guy is being mean to me on the forum please ban him he's bullying me waah" like a little soy bitch. That was your reasoning, fag. That I was mean so you had to message every. Single. Mod. Fakecels always get in their feels. Soy faggot

I mean you were banned for a month. And I didn't have to message anyone for it like a soy faggot. I simply presented the truth that you're a fakecel. You went to every mod "this guy is being mean to me on the forum please ban him he's bullying me waah" like a little soy bitch. That was your reasoning, fag. That I was mean so you had to message every. Single. Mod. Fakecels always get in their feels. Soy faggot
blah blah blah you still tried to get me banned for complete bullshit. i dont care what "differences" there were, you were the first one who tried to get the other banned.

blah blah blah you still tried to get me banned for complete bullshit. i dont care what "differences" there were, you were the first one who tried to get the other banned.
I didn't message any mod to try and get you banned, I simply told people you were a fakecel which you are.

you really are as manipulative as a foid. I basically told people you're a faggot, and you went and snitched to the principle and every teacher.. and you're trying to make it out like we did the same thing. TFU on you