Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Been snorting heroin

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
It's been a while, like 10 months ago was the last time.

Damn, it's so comfy. Don't have much else to say.

I'd like to inject it again, but I'd rather be as stealthy as possible in the living situation I'm in.

I love u all (no homo)

Whatever makes you cope

I will probably try it too in the future if I don’t rope. Every day coping with reality gets harder and harder.

How longs the high last? what's the cost$?

I think like 5 hours or 3 hours for the main effects (for snorting)

Depends

I paid $105 for a gram of grey #4 heroin from the darknet in the USA

That's longer than I thought, not bad, 105$ for how many hits (5 hour high sessions?).

What are the downsides?

How much would I need to
?

105$ for how many hits?
Depends on the heroin strength and usage patterns
What are the downsides?
It's very addictive and potentially expensive if u use it a lot (it takes a while for physical addiction, but i've heard it sneaks on ppl). So if u have an addictive personality, then good luck basically (or even if u don't have one)

I wouldn't consider it as technically unhealthy though, since it doesn't have toxicity to the body or neurotoxicity like some other drugs
How much would I need to View attachment 190728?
idk but I wouldn't bother using it to rope, I would use fentanyl or a shotgun instead.

would you do heroin with a jb gf or would you be repulsed by the idea of her doing heroin?

Depends on the heroin strength and usage patterns

It's very addictive and potentially expensive if u use it a lot (it takes a while for physical addiction, but i've heard it sneaks on ppl). So if u have an addictive personality, then good luck basically (or even if u don't have one)

I wouldn't consider it as technically unhealthy though, since it doesn't have toxicity to the body or neurotoxicity like some other drugs

I'll stick to weed, don't want any potential trouble with the cops. Weeds a pretty boring cope for me but I still somewhat enjoy it to end the night, it's also cheaper than a daily coffee at Starbucks for me and easily accessible.

I would definitely try heroin though, given the opportunity i'd try any drug. I like drugs.

Never knew people snort heroin :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Nigga how do u even snort heroin

Too high inhib for that shit...I'll just stick with McDonald's

Never knew people snort heroin :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Nigga how do u even snort heroin
Well you're not supposed to smoke #4 powder which is what we have in USA, it is suitable for snorting as opposed to smoking unlike black tar heroin, or the #3 base stuff they have in Europe

I will probably try it too in the future if I don’t rope. Every day coping with reality gets harder and harder.
Same tbh vidyas and postmaxxing is not enough the thing is i'm a neet so i don't have money i don't know how i could get drugs :feelsrope:

I do drugs, but only in Cateclysm DDA. :feelsautistic: