Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Before the coronavirus gets out of hand, I will approach 10-20 times today.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
- Already showered
- got a new hair cut
- brushed my teeth
- cut my nails
- wearing the clothes I just washed
- cleaned up my beard

Am ready and and the front door of my house right now.
I will report back results in 5-8 hours.

Need some kind of data before the month long quarantines start.

is this what my mother meant when she said i should go play outside

you're still 17 so you won't be in nightclubs let alone bars. go find a party nearby or go to a place where guys ask girls to dance. see what happens. and be low inhib.

blessings on you son

Stbo2020

Looking forward to seeing the results bro, but I think we already know how it’s going to go. :y'all:

colvin where will you be going? a resturant? a party? where?

I think anyone with a brain knows Colvin is just going to say he went out and got rejected when in actual fact he didn't leave his room. All as an excuse to further his retarded despairmaxx posting style.

Not to mention, a 17 year old going out in public cold approaching? What the fuck do you expect retard? That's not how any 17 year olds get laid, not even the Chad ones.

It will be the end

You won’t do it

I think anyone with a brain knows Colvin is just going to say he went out and got rejected when in actual fact he didn't leave his room. All as an excuse to further his retarded despairmaxx posting style.

Not to mention, a 17 year old going out in public cold approaching? What the fuck do you expect retard? That's not how any 17 year olds get laid, not even the Chad ones.
Cope young slayers go to malls and get jbs all the time

colvin forgot to floss FFS inkwell!

Good luck but we know what will happen ngl

Hi, you look sympatheti-- *COOF COOF*