Before you realized you were incel, how did you picture your life would be at 30?

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

It just so happens...
★★
8d 14h 32m
As a teenager a lot of people have dreams that turn out to be delusional. What was yours? (wife, job, living situation, money, etc.)

IncelCream

IncelCream

Legend
★★★
18d 20h 35m
House
Car
Ethnic Wife
2 - 3 kids
Gym Maxed

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
35d 17h 21m
I never did

waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen One
★★★★
14d 15h 51m
i won't make it to 30s tbh
so here i will be
Cremated-Remains-300x400.jpg

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
28d 19h 56m
in early teens
Tall
Gymmaxxed
Doctor or lawyer
House
Pretty wife
kids
Car

what I got
nothing

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

15 year old youngcel
★★★
2d 9h 24m
I realized shit was going to hit the fan at 14, so never really got to plan my life out like that. I believed the typical bluepill garbage that i'd ascend one day with a nice wife and kids.

CrustyCheese

CrustyCheese

Aspergerscel, young on the outside but old inside.
★★
1d 8h 17m
The standard stuff i guess.
A family i love and loves me, a big house with a garden, a dream job.
But it wont happen
I want to get cremated too, its a kind of nice way to leave this world. Better than be eaten by maggots, stinking like hell and such things

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

MRA, Anarcho primitivist.
★★
54d 3h 26m
When I was 15 I thought at 30 I would be tall and married to a 7/10 brunette, good job, kids etc.

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
70d 21h 31m
That i'd have a car, girlfriend, friends, my own place, happiness, sex, by age 20 :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys: :kys:

Pixycel

Pixycel

<<this twisted game needs to be reset>>
★★★★
14d 15m
Gymaxxed, 4-5 kids, loving wife, upper class neighborhood, or a house on some land I bought.

Urekkim

Urekkim

【 20y Half White- Ricecel 】Based Lonercel
★★
12d 20h 18m
Never really, when I was 14-16. I already knew that I was gonna have a hard time at finding a partner, but I had those delusional mindset that I was telling myself "Meh, a girl is probably gonna like me and it will all get better".

Now I'm here feeling the blackpill taking effect.

The Cagot

The Cagot

French Horror
★★★★
4d 19h 14m
I thought I would have found a wife, have 2 children and bought a little house in my village. A family-man car. A job where I would've been respected like any other worker. My parents would have helped me in times of trouble, financially and most of all, morally.

I lost both of them at age 17. I never found a wife. I had jobs where I was totally disrepected until I became ill and now stay alone in my very small studio.
My car is a cheap shitty one. My family has been disbanded. I had to leave my village to work. I hate the place where I live now.

At age 37 I've lost all my illusions. All my dreams. My life is a big void. Nothing good will happen now, it will just be a very long waiting.
I wish I would've accompanied my child at school in the serene mornings. I wish I would've been comforted by the arms of my wife late at night. And all would've been okay.

But it's too late now. I'm not a has-been, I have never been.

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★★★
23d 10h 5m
Doing what I like for a living

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

rope beckons like sirens to sailors
15d 12h 50m
I was suicidal all my life, ever since I was a kid because I literally never saw a purpose to it all. I didn't care about having a job and money and status and all that.

Until I became attracted to women and decided that I would get a girlfriend.

Then... well :feelsrope:

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
★★★★★
11d 20h 28m
Successful career as a psychologist, wife, 2 kids, and a house.

Current day: 27 year old NEET with no friends and barely see family. Only leave the house to get food. Inceldom is only the crux of our problems. Total isolation fucks with your head.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autismcel wizard with special powers
★★★★
13d 10h 1m
I figured I'd have a full-time job pulling in 60k a year, and a house of my own, but also figured I'd still not have a wife or girlfriend. I've never been terribly delusional about my chances, even when I was blue-pilled, just terribly hopeful and always trying to ignore the hard truth. It was only in my moments of realism that I accepted I would still probably be alone, but hopefully not.

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

ugly
★★★
11d 2h 41m
I imagined I’d be a cool dude with spikey hair and a black leather jacket

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

there is no mog like bone
★★★★★
88d 11h 18m
I remember when I was like 6 I wanted a big house(we already lived in a big house) so I asked how much money is that and then I calculated how much I'd need to wagiecel to afford it. that's when I decided that I'll never work

Hell

Hell

Get me out of here
★★★★
39d 7h 30m
I always figured life would simply fall into place for me like everyone else.

Inceywincey

Inceywincey

Officer
★★★★★
32d 1h 36m
As a teenager a lot of people have dreams that turn out to be delusional. What was yours? (wife, job, living situation, money, etc.)
I would be rich with a nice car clothes house foids weren't really in the picture

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

Vocaloidcel
★★★★
76d 9h 57m
I didn't think about the future at all. Still don't. Perks of having autism.

MellowJello

MellowJello

FML.
9h 6m
I knew as soon as I stopped growing at 5'1 that my life was going to suck, but I thought at least I could try to moneymaxx or something by going to a good college and getting a good job, maybe get rich and use my status to land a foid.

Turns out going to college interviews and tours is the worst thing to do if you're an ugly manlet. Even colleges secretly care about looks unless it's like an Ivy League school like Harvard or just a really good competitive school like UCLA (hence why there are so many chinks gooks and japs all over the place in those colleges). My grades weren't good enough for that thanks to my bullies constantly trying to harass me whenever I took any type of test.

I went to Bakersfield College and Taft College, and now, at 30, I work for an asshole boss at my local gift shop.

Trust me when I say this. LOOKS MATTER, in EVERY ASPECT OF LIFE. Even jobs. I once landed a job interview at a firm in LA. When I walked in, I saw the secretary's face change from smile to absolute mockery and horror from my thin manlet stature. As soon as I saw that I knew I wasn't getting this job. Still tried my best anyway. Wish I didn't do that interview and just fucking left the place. There was no hope.

If you are a manlet it never began for you. If you are a manlet, society as a whole will do everything they can to keep you down. There's no other way to get around that.

1m62dtr

1m62dtr

5’3 - It’s Over for me
★★
2d 5h 30m
When I was 6 I thought I’d be president or something fancy like that. Could still happen, but I am more likely to die from Chad-19 than to do something valuable with my life jfl

I knew as soon as I stopped growing at 5'1 that my life was going to suck, but I thought at least I could try to moneymaxx or something by going to a good college and getting a good job, maybe get rich and use my status to land a foid.

Turns out going to college interviews and tours is the worst thing to do if you're an ugly manlet. Even colleges secretly care about looks unless it's like an Ivy League school like Harvard or just a really good competitive school like UCLA (hence why there are so many chinks gooks and japs all over the place in those colleges). My grades weren't good enough for that thanks to my bullies constantly trying to harass me whenever I took any type of test.

I went to Bakersfield College and Taft College, and now, at 30, I work for an asshole boss at my local gift shop.

Trust me when I say this. LOOKS MATTER, in EVERY ASPECT OF LIFE. Even jobs. I once landed a job interview at a firm in LA. When I walked in, I saw the secretary's face change from smile to absolute mockery and horror from my thin manlet stature. As soon as I saw that I knew I wasn't getting this job. Still tried my best anyway. Wish I didn't do that interview and just fucking left the place. There was no hope.

If you are a manlet it never began for you. If you are a manlet, society as a whole will do everything they can to keep you down. There's no other way to get around that.
5’1 damn, sorry for you bro

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
79d 3h 7m
As a kid, I wanted to become an architect or archeologist. As a teen, I wanted to be a rockstar.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
146d 4h 36m
When I was 6 I thought I’d be president or something fancy like that. Could still happen, but I am more likely to die from Chad-19 than to do something valuable with my life jfl

5’1 damn, sorry for you bro
same I thought I would be CEO or rich fag. I have gotten to upper middle class. but will never be rich.

1m62dtr

1m62dtr

5’3 - It’s Over for me
★★
2d 5h 30m
same I thought I would be CEO or rich fag. I have gotten to upper middle class. but will never be rich.
True blackpill when you know your social status from birth defines your life career-wise (or where you were born)
Unless genetics gave you 170IQ it’s over. It’s all about those damn genetics man :(

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
146d 4h 36m

Manlets can only work in technical jobs. my father worked with manlets and many of them do ethnic jobs like IT, Tech, fuel tank cleaning(tallfags can't fit in).

I myself a manlet(5'5), do tech job. And many curries at my place are similar height, although the upper management is tall fag curries and other tallfags.
True blackpill when you know your social status from birth defines your life career-wise (or where you were born)
Unless genetics gave you 170IQ it’s over. It’s all about those damn genetics man :(
yeah you have be tallfag and very good social skills to make it to CEO.

SafeAffect

SafeAffect

Recruit
★★
1d 6h 39m
I knew I was going to be an incel since I was like 12.

Emba

Emba

mostly harmless
★★★★★
73d 19h 49m
I didn't have a future as a child

My past confirmed it