Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Beginner stalker tip

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
For those interested in stalking, specifically online, here is a tip. This is best for people in smaller town like under 100k population but can be used in big cities as well.

Make a Facebook. Download the app. In the search type in a girls (one you are interested in) first name. Filter down to people and the city you are in. Then scroll through.

for example I was looking for a girl with a certain name, I didn’t find her but I found other girls with the same name I knew from school or old jobs and even a couple I saw on pof when I was chadfishing.

Thanks for the tip. I’ll keep this in mind when I want to stalk a specific someone.

Make a Facebook. Download the app. In the search type in a girls (one you are interested in) first name. Filter down to people and the city you are in. Then scroll through.
Do I need a facebook account to do that?
edit: for some reason I didn't read "make a facebook"; sorry, it's 6:17 am here. I'm not creating a facebook account, ever

For those interested in stalking, specifically online, here is a tip. This is best for people in smaller town like under 100k population but can be used in big cities as well.

for example I was looking for a girl with a certain name, I didn’t find her but I found other girls with the same name I knew from school or old jobs and even a couple I saw on pof when I was chadfishing.
Not gonna bother, she will never love me anyways. And I don't have a specific person.