Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Behold, the power of foids!

Gengar

Gengar

Commander
★★
Sharing great experiment from r/Braincels here.

3y6whnixojf21VaVHZCG

So much for personality, yet people still want to deny the reality of human nature.

mUh oppression

Sub 8 ethnic men have no value in this society.

Absolutely genius strategy, lets see IT try to defend this.

Please edit your post headline to add a suifuel warning for currycels. This will have currycels jumping out the window in minutes. :lul::lul::lul:

nothing to do with skin color

Please edit your post headline to add a suifuel warning for currycels. This will have currycels jumping out the window in minutes. :lul::lul::lul:
I don't think he'd score much better even if he was Gigachad. So no. Btw I like surprises tbh.

Absolutely genius strategy, lets see IT try to defend this.
"Of course she's gonna get more attention. Don't you know that all women are queens?"

or

"Of course she's gonna get more attention. Don't you know that the Internet is full of thirsty idiots?"

Ive been in a psychiatric hospital (because my father didnt want to me see home for a while after a clash). All "depressed" girls had boyfriends. All. I swear.

All depressed boys were single.

Ive been in a psychiatric hospital (because my father didnt want to me see home for a while after a clash). All "depressed" girls had boyfriends. All. I swear.

All.depressed boys were single.
:waitwhat::D:kys:

Women depression doesnt exist
They play life on easy mode
Everything they do is fake and lie

Try to play Resident Evil on easy mode
You'll finish the game with bonus 200 bullets

And then try the survivor mode
You'll miss bullets 10min after the beginning

LMAO reddit cucks deleted every fucking trace of both posts. This is not a suifuel, this is a window to cuck-hive-mind. Cucks upvote anything that is female, as if upvoting will shower them with pussies. Pathetic.

:feels::feels::feels::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

how many foids were in there? i've heard one chad who went into mental hospital and fucked all foids while rest of the males haven't even got a touch from those "depressed" whores

tbh... :feelsbadman:

Truly the oppressed sex.

It's not even an exaggeration to say that life of stacy is roughly 500 times better than life of incel.

Jfl being a man nowadays, no one cares about you. Meanwhile foids get showered in praise and attention just for existing.

Jfl being a man nowadays, no one cares about you. Meanwhile foids get showered in praise and attention just for existing.

But muh oppression and patriarchy and toxic masculinity! JFL. Imagine being so privileged that you think you're oppressed because you're not as privileged as you'd like to be.

But muh oppression and patriarchy and toxic masculinity! JFL. Imagine being so privileged that you think you're oppressed because you're not as privileged as you'd like to be.

Yeah foids already won, it's like a billionaire complaining about not being a trillionaire and blaming the poor for it. Foids are insane.

Yeah foids already won, it's like a billionaire complaining about not being a trillionaire and blaming the poor for it. Foids are insane.
That's the best fucking analogy I've ever heard on the matter. Well done.

Honestly this. They're completely delusional.