Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Being 110% Truthful, how much do you agree with The Black Pill? | Anonymous Poll

0%

• 10%

• 20%

• 30%

• 40%

• 50%

• 60%

• 70%

• 80%

• 90%

• 100%

Results are only viewable after voting.
Selinity

Selinity

banned
Please answer this poll candidly. Your response will be kept private and will not be disclosed to anyone. If you wish to see the results of the poll please vote yourself.

100%, since my belief in science is 100%

I can't say I believe in any pill because
1- I live in the middle east and things are still a long way from being as bad as in the west. So it's hard to compare.
2- I've never really had any meaningful contact with a foid, let alone flirt with her or approach her. And I was never in the kind of friend circle where I would see how foids react to other people's approach etc. So I can't really say I have an opinion about foids dating wise. Foids are like aliens to me. The whole society is alien to me.

Please answer this poll candidly. Your response will be kept private and will not be disclosed to anyone. If you wish to see the results of the poll please vote yourself.
Anyone who voted for anything less than 100% needs a ban

100% obviously. Looks. Matter.

And they impact every fucking situation you can think of. Now, in the future, short term relationships, long term relationships...looks, looks, looks.

100%. However, the blackpill does not state that looks are everything. Looks matter, but other factors are important too, such as dark triad personality.

100%. However, the blackpill does not state that looks are everything. Looks matter, but other factors are important too, such as dark triad personality.
and other things that anyone with more than 2 digit IQ can see