Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being 6'2" in Germany ain't worth shit

SARMScel

SARMScel

Greycel
Average height in (western) Europe is too damn high. After getting out of bed i'm 6'2.5". Guess what? I'm getting heightmogged left and right within the first 30 seconds after i left my house. No one ever said something like that to me "SARMcel you are a tall dude". Simply because this isn't considered tall AT ALL. Everyone on here knows celebheights.com. Delusonal people over there, classify everything over 5'10" as tall. Are these guys really that blind? Being over 6 foot means NOTHING in todays society. No height will save you from being an fucking untermensch like i am, because EVERYONE is tall. My 14yo brother is already 6'1" and his friends are all well over 5'10". WTF is this shit?

So please stop the heightcope.
FACE>>>>>>>>>>>> Height

solid first post, thanks for the info chad

Strong first post tbh :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Being 6'+ is just ticking one more question right on test you failed anyway

Being 6'+ is just ticking one more question right on test you failed anyway

Perfect!

Every post in a heightcope thread goes like this "My life would be completely different if i was at least 6 foot"
No it wouldn't because you lack face, nothing else matters.

Every post in a heightcope thread goes like this "My life would be completely different if i was at least 6 foot"
No it wouldn't because you lack face, nothing else matters.

It depends on location. In countries where the average male height is like 5'5'', you would probably have some success.

In Northern Europe/Balkans where the average height is 5'11'', it doesn't mean shit.

im considered a midget in your country and even mine
Ik I’m talking about the 6’2” guy.

Also

Rarely, but it’s suicide fuel when they do

How tall are you? I gotta admit, i get heightmogged by women at least once a week. And a 188+ cm women should be something very rare. These fucking heightstatistics are bs nothing else. No one cares about some 70 yo dude yet they include them in the average.

Over 6 feet guys don’t get to complain. Try being 5’9” in eugenics-central aka USA. that’s 1 SD below average

I get heightmogged by almost all men
Almost all foids in heels heightmog me
I don’t get any respect because I’m a small male

Over 6’ guys just need to be banned from here tbh you don’t have real problems. Go away

6'2 is in margin normal/tall. But if you have chad face you wouldn't even know how tall are you

Over 6 feet guys don’t get to complain. Try being 5’9” in eugenics-central aka USA. that’s 1 SD below average

I get heightmogged by almost all men
Almost all foids in heels heightmog me
I don’t get any respect because I’m a small male

Over 6’ guys just need to be banned from here tbh you don’t have real problems. Go away

That's some serious bullshit right there. You know nothing about me, my face is quasimodo tier with NW 3 and i got a severe stutter, can't even say a single word straight if it was for my life. You think being 5'9" is a curse? Try being pulled over by a cop and ending up everytime on a police station because this fucking idiot thinks i'm driving while being drugged "because no one speaks like this". They draw blood because they simply can't believe it.

That's some serious bullshit right there. You know nothing about me, my face is quasimodo tier with NW 3 and i got a severe stutter, can't even say a single word straight if it was for my life. You think being 5'9" is a curse? Try being pulled over by a cop and ending up everytime on a police station because this fucking idiot thinks i'm driving while being drugged "because no one speaks like this". They draw blood because they simply can't believe it.
Those are two different problems. Sure, the 5’6” guy with a NT face will not have that problem with the police but also will not get any girls either since they think he is a little boy. Remember, the hardest thing to change is height. You can nearly change everything else.

Those are two different problems. Sure, the 5’6” guy with a NT face will not have that problem with the police but also will not get any girls either since they think he is a little boy. Remember, the hardest thing to change is height. You can nearly change everything else.

This is somewhat true, yet most self-proclaimed manlets think being x inches taller will led them to happiness. This simply isn't true. Do you really think guys like Kit Harrington (5'7") dont slay?
SMV is a complicated equation, there are dozen of variables. Pointing at height as your only source of misery while being 5'9" isn't going to help. In almost every case it's the face.
Ofc i'm not talking about your generic 5'5" balding indian janitor

So true. 6'2'' guys get mogged constantly. LL+insoles or death. Or just move out of that country ASAP. Not memeing.

6'4''+ is proper tall these days in west.

How tall are you? I gotta admit, i get heightmogged by women at least once a week. And a 188+ cm women should be something very rare. These fucking heightstatistics are bs nothing else. No one cares about some 70 yo dude yet they include them in the average.
I’m also 188cm, but the last time it was measured I think it was a bit off because I got measured in February at 188 cm, but I had been measured in the previous October at about 182 cm, and about 181 cm the year before, so I doubt I grew 6 cm in a year. Though maybe I am 188 if you count my hair.

No one believes me when I say I'm a manlet with 5'11 in germany

height and face are both needed if you do not wish to be an incel
btw this is most likely IT bait, or you are heightfrauding
imagine being 5'6 then tell me if height doesnt matter
6+ftcel = volcel

Future is 7ft bros it is over if youre not 7ft

So it's not that height doesn't matter or you're not tall. It's just that you got fucked in other ways.

JFL AT ME BEING 5'9 in GERMANY
MOG MOG MOG MOGGOGOGOMOGMOGMOG

It's fucking crazy how tall people are. Imagine actually thinking you're average at 5'9.

Average height in (western) Europe is too damn high. After getting out of bed i'm 6'2.5". Guess what? I'm getting heightmogged left and right within the first 30 seconds after i left my house. No one ever said something like that to me "SARMcel you are a tall dude". Simply because this isn't considered tall AT ALL. Everyone on here knows celebheights.com. Delusonal people over there, classify everything over 5'10" as tall. Are these guys really that blind? Being over 6 foot means NOTHING in todays society. No height will save you from being an fucking untermensch like i am, because EVERYONE is tall. My 14yo brother is already 6'1" and his friends are all well over 5'10". WTF is this shit?

FACE>>>>>>>>>>>> Height
Ye people are tall but I think you just focus on and remember everyone who mogs you, it's common when you're obsessed with something. 6'2 is definitely taller than average in germany and a great advantage, what would you do if you woke up one day and were 5'8?

dude shut the fuck up you are 6'2 there's people who have it way worse

Dude I'm 6'3" and an incel. FACE > HEIGHT

6'2" is the perfect male height

height is just a requirement to play - not a gurantee for shit - that's face

I know what you are talking about. I am a 7,4 foot ubermensch and yet people still highmogg me...

FACE>>>>>>>>>>>> Height
The year is 2030. A 6'7 man is minding his business when he is mocked for his short height by 7'5 dudes, whilst receiving disgusted looks from foids.

Legit 6ft has to be average at this point.

Legit 6ft has to be average at this point.
It is bro. I'm 6' and I get heightmogged semi regularly in spain. Supposedly the average height here is 5'9 but I find that hard to believe. Most teens are 5'11 minimum

All i want to be is a chad tbh.

Move to another country and you will be moggin 95% of man and females will be throwing themselfes at you.

It's crazy how you delusional or plain stupid.

This is somewhat true, yet most self-proclaimed manlets think being x inches taller will led them to happiness. This simply isn't true. Do you really think guys like Kit Harrington (5'7") dont slay?
SMV is a complicated equation, there are dozen of variables. Pointing at height as your only source of misery while being 5'9" isn't going to help. In almost every case it's the face.
Ofc i'm not talking about your generic 5'5" balding indian janitor
I think relatively speaking adding additional inches to your height will definitely boost SMV. If Kit harrington was 6’0”, imagine how much more of a slayer he would be. Improving “face” is hard to discuss since it’s not objective. Agreed on the 5’5” Indian janitor though, it’s over for him :(

I'm 3 inches taller than average in my country br0, it's so rough.

Fuck off, everyone here is tired of the poorly concealed brag threads. If you're 6'2.5 there isnt a place on earth where you are considered short or even average, threads like these are why we hate tallfags.

Last edited:
I'm 3 inches taller than average in my country br0, it's so rough.

Fuck off, everyone here is tired of the poorly concealed brag threads. If you're 6'2.5 there isnt a place on earth where you are considered short or even average, threads like these are why we hate tallfags.
+1

exactly this OP reminds me of that other german member that got banned he was also 6'2 and well above average looks.