Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being 6'2" in Germany ain't worth shit

Average height in (western) Europe is too damn high. After getting out of bed i'm 6'2.5". Guess what? I'm getting heightmogged left and right within the first 30 seconds after i left my house. No one ever said something like that to me "SARMcel you are a tall dude". Simply because this isn't considered tall AT ALL. Everyone on here knows celebheights.com. Delusonal people over there, classify everything over 5'10" as tall. Are these guys really that blind? Being over 6 foot means NOTHING in todays society. No height will save you from being an fucking untermensch like i am, because EVERYONE is tall. My 14yo brother is already 6'1" and his friends are all well over 5'10". WTF is this shit?

So please stop the heightcope.
FACE>>>>>>>>>>>> Height
So someone who is 5'2 with 10/10 face can be Slayer?

I get height mogged everyday , the avg height in urban Northwestern India is 5"10 it's over.

fuck this again.

Yes height matters alot but the prerequisite is to have at least an average face.
It is bro. I'm 6' and I get heightmogged semi regularly in spain. Supposedly the average height here is 5'9 but I find that hard to believe. Most teens are 5'11 minimum

cope a 5'10 chadriquez could get more pussy than you could even count. anything below 5'10 you will need a really good looking face to compensate for your lack of height.

Last edited:
exactly this OP reminds me of that other german member that got banned he was also 6'2 and well above average looks.
6'2'' is average Netherlands club height. Get on with the times. 6'2'' is not what it used to be in 2008

waaaaah waaaah 6'2 is so short waaaah.

Absolutely,I live in the Balkans where It's even worse.I'm 6'3 and regularly get height mogged by my peers.

Nobody is saying 6'2'' is short.

But 6'2'' is not "tall" anymore in many countries.

True.

When I'm in Europe, at least once a month someone (male and female) will say, "You're tall...for an Asian."

I don't get heightmogged by foids a lot, but it is suifuel when I see one who does (unless they're a tranny or deformed).

Nobody is saying 6'2'' is short.
not true. 6'2-6'3 people claim they getting mogged regularly i dont buy it. mog must mean different to them because id say at least 2 inches taller would be mogged to me. so they claim 6'5 men plus are all of the place i still dont buy it.

not true. 6'2-6'3 people claim they getting mogged regularly i dont buy it. mog must mean different to them because id say at least 2 inches taller would be mogged to me. so they claim 6'5 men plus are all of the place i still dont buy it.

Kinda like how every guy claims he has an 8 inch dick

Just move away from Germany. Germany is shit, it's bound to fall soon, young girls don't even fuck anyone anymore there, things are so bad in Germany even Chadlites are incels there now.

Just move away from Germany. Germany is shit, it's bound to fall soon, young girls don't even fuck anyone anymore there, things are so bad in Germany even Chadlites are incels there now.
But where to move? Is it better in Brazil?

Over 6 feet guys don’t get to complain. Try being 5’9” in eugenics-central aka USA. that’s 1 SD below average

I get heightmogged by almost all men
Almost all foids in heels heightmog me
I don’t get any respect because I’m a small male

Over 6’ guys just need to be banned from here tbh you don’t have real problems. Go away
I cannot go away because of my face, clavicles, and dick. It's over.
Being 6'+ is just ticking one more question right on test you failed anyway

But where to move? Is it better in Brazil?
I don't know, I only know 4 countries and out of these Brazil is the best for ascending I think.

Height is very important, its over for us.

Finally someone gets it.

In that these two are how? Czech Republic must be equal to German.
Yeah, it's very much like Eastern Germany. But people are poorer and nicer.

Portugal looks like Brazil tbh. But more foreigners.

That's some serious bullshit right there. You know nothing about me, my face is quasimodo tier with NW 3 and i got a severe stutter, can't even say a single word straight if it was for my life. You think being 5'9" is a curse? Try being pulled over by a cop and ending up everytime on a police station because this fucking idiot thinks i'm driving while being drugged "because no one speaks like this". They draw blood because they simply can't believe it.

That would you make a retard, so why do you cope with SARMS?

Perfect!

Every post in a heightcope thread goes like this "My life would be completely different if i was at least 6 foot"
No it wouldn't because you lack face, nothing else matters.

You need to be at least 6'1 and have a 7/10 face. You need both.

Absolutely,I live in the Balkans where It's even worse.I'm 6'3 and regularly get height mogged by my peers.
I heard people in balkans are so tall

I heard people in balkans are so tall
In my class alone we have 4 people above 6'7
I'm 6'3 and I get height mogged on the regular.
On the positive side,foids will flock to you if you've jobmaxxed/moneymaxxed a lot more than in the west.

Last edited:
In my class alone we have 4 people above 6'7
I'm 6'3 and I get height mogged on the regular.
On the positive side,foods will flock to you if you've jobmaxxed/moneymaxxed a lot more than in the west.

Croatia?

How tall are you? I gotta admit, i get heightmogged by women at least once a week. And a 188+ cm women should be something very rare. These fucking heightstatistics are bs nothing else. No one cares about some 70 yo dude yet they include them in the average.
That is the problem.
They probably include them in order to cope

Average height in (western) Europe is too damn high. After getting out of bed i'm 6'2.5". Guess what? I'm getting heightmogged left and right within the first 30 seconds after i left my house. No one ever said something like that to me "SARMcel you are a tall dude". Simply because this isn't considered tall AT ALL. Everyone on here knows celebheights.com. Delusonal people over there, classify everything over 5'10" as tall. Are these guys really that blind? Being over 6 foot means NOTHING in todays society. No height will save you from being an fucking untermensch like i am, because EVERYONE is tall. My 14yo brother is already 6'1" and his friends are all well over 5'10". WTF is this shit?

So please stop the heightcope.
FACE>>>>>>>>>>>> Height
Shut the hell up. Even if you aren't a mog machine no one will think of you as short or even average. Try being 5'8 in sweden.

I am from one of the tallest countries in the World (taller than Germany) and guys who are 6'1 tower over almost everyone.

This whole post is a bs.

I am from one of the tallest countries in the World (taller than Germany) and guys who are 6'1 tower over almost everyone.

This whole post is a bs.
That's the problem with Germany. Even if our average here is like ~1,81 cm, younger males are often far above this.
It seems like older people are tearing the height average down, but these 50-90 years old who didn't grow proper because of the post-war-hunger or some other shit are not important in this case.

And when i comes to the younger males here, the average "feels" like ~1,90 cm, at least here in northern Germany.
Something is rotten in the state of Germany. Also please check this map i posted a few threads ago to understand why my country is especially fucked when it comes to the sexual market for younger people.

@Mainländer
Are you still in Germany or did you move somewhere else?

That's the problem with Germany. Even if our average here is like ~1,81 cm, younger males are often far above this.
It seems like older people are tearing the height average down, but these 50-90 years old who didn't grow proper because of the post-war-hunger or some other shit are not important in this case.

And when i comes to the younger males here, the average "feels" like ~1,90 cm, at least here in northern Germany.
Something is rotten in the state of Germany. Also please check this map i posted a few threads ago to understand why my country is especially fucked when it comes to the sexual market for younger people.

@Mainländer
Already back home (Brazil) since October.

That would you make a retard, so why do you cope with SARMS?

SARMS have a low side effect profile, are cheap and NW friendly. Everyone should cope with them.

@Mainländer

Northern States like Hamburg or MVP are crowded with abover average guys. 1,90 m is really the average there. Look at the "Abschlussklassenfotos" of schools from there. You won't trust your eyes.

Diese Karte ist wirklich klasse, nimmt man die ganzen Rapefugees noch rein siehts noch viel schlimmer aus. Deutschland schafft sich ab.

1,85m being average JFL. Being 6'2" means really nothing

Last edited: