Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being a blackcel is lonely

Mrpvolts

Mrpvolts

Mangacel
-
Too high inhib for black people to respect me but too based for everybody else to even like me. Being born as a non stereotypical black man is a death sentence :feelscry:

Over the moment you didn’t got a BBC and thugmaxxed

It’s us against the world. We’re outcasts to our own and nothing but niggers to everyone else. Our own women are repulsed by us and all the others fear us. I was in the supermarket last night and older white women were visibly nervous/uncomfortable lmao. Like I’m going to snatch their purse or something right in the middle of a grocery store

Our own women are repulsed by us

:feelskek:

It’s us against the world. We’re outcasts to our own and nothing but niggers to everyone else. Our own women are repulsed by us and all the others fear us. I was in the supermarket last night and older white women were visibly nervous/uncomfortable lmao. Like I’m going to snatch their purse or something right in the middle of a grocery store
I couldn’t have said it any better

@Total Imbecile
"Every black guy can get laid bro!!!"

@Total Imbecile
"Every black guy can get laid bro!!!"
Anyone who believes this is a fag that worships black men and should be banned for being homosexual

Last edited:

Just wear a gold chain and act like a thug bro

Last edited:
Even thugmaxxing doesn’t work

Darktriadmaxx and become mike Tyson

I feel bad for blackcels,but i understand alt-rightcels.
It's a shitty situation,im sorry man. :feelsbadman:

My condolences to blackcels. They absolutely have to be NT and at least 5'8. If you are an autistic black guy, you are fucked.

I feel bad for blackcels,but i understand alt-rightcels.
It's a shitty situation,im sorry man. :feelsbadman:
Alt rightcels are right on BBCpill and jewish shilling, but black men can fuck up real easy if they don't fit the molds set for them.

Alt rightcels are right on BBCpill and jewish shilling, but black men can fuck up real easy if they don't fit the molds set for them.
I agree.The roles are too set in stone.You don't really see black prettybots

I agree.The roles are too set in stone.You don't really see black prettybots
Most of them are gay. The roles are largely reinforced by black women and (((media)))

Perhaps Blackcels can businessmaxx?

Try to provide some kind of needed service to the community?

There can be status in success!

Of course it's not easy... :€

I want a black girlfriend :cryfeels:

find them here im sure they will accept u :feelstrash:

Yes bro few black people here