Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being a covert narcissist sucks

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

I scored 100, I wouldn't consider you an incel if you didn't score at least 90. Covert narcissist males are the most useless of narcissists. Females can use their covert narcissism to their advantage and rope men into ruining their lives for them. Non-covert male narcissists are Chads that light up the room, fuck, and gaslight so they can live better lives than those beneath them. But us male covert narcissists just sit around preening like ER feeling slighted, trying to be GIVEN the sympathy we will never receive.

There is also no cure for narcissism which is why most incels are 100% correct that therapy will never work on us, and that we are the most frustrating clients that are not worth a therapist's time.

Last edited:
dn rd
dn cr
idc
imagine diagnosing yourself according to online articles :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Social normgroid criteria. I have some of those because I’m facially disfigured. Of course I’m going to be jealous of people who aren’t disfigured.

I got 60% narcissism in some other test but I don't believe I have NPD at all. I just don't self-hate and gladly accept good things instead of "thinking I don't deserve them" like so many people seem to do. Also, I'm very well capable of feeling empathy, NPDs can't do it.

I’m the least narcissistic person I know

Narcissism and psychology as a whole are memes anyways. Everyone has experienced narcissism, depression, and anxiety unless you’re a women or gigachad.

Narcissism and psychology as a whole are memes anyways. Everyone has experienced narcissism, depression, and anxiety unless you’re a women or gigachad.
Strong first post

I began to have fantasies of becoming very powerful and stopping everyone from having sex. I wanted to take their sex away from them, just like they took it away from me. I saw sex as an evil and barbaric act, all because I was unable to have it. This was the major turning point. My anger made me stronger inside. This was when I formed my ideas that sex should be outlawed. It is the only way to make the world a fair and just place. If I can’t have it, I will destroy it. That’s the conclusion I came to, right then and there.

I got 60% narcissism in some other test but I don't believe I have NPD at all. I just don't self-hate and gladly accept good things instead of "thinking I don't deserve them" like so many people seem to do. Also, I'm very well capable of feeling empathy, NPDs can't do it.
Covert narcissism is just the whole nice guy witch hunt over again but cloaked in a veneer of sociological and mental health awareness tbh
Basically looking for fancy terms and diagnoses to make males that foids don't like look like bad or deficient people that deserved every misfortune they experienced.