Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being a dark desi, I faced more racism from Indian girls and almost none from Europe.

Just be curry

curryfoids literally look like shit

Dude is making a very good point.

If I think of my ethnic chadlite friend, and no he doesn't have the comedy accent, and very much fits that 'pathan' stereotype OP mentioned , he has had infinitely more success with white girls than others, and particularly with girls from the caucuses (which was ragefuel for me NGL).

Currywhores were nonchalant with him, and I could never figure out why, but he insisted it was because currywhores ultimate always have LTR in their mind, and for that you need to look like Bollywood hero, earn like Sundar Pichai, and demonstrate curry values like Amit Shah.

The hating on dark skin currycels by curryfoids is fucking brutal, but same as their noodle sisters ultimately boils down to entrenched self hatred. Noodles worship whites because they physically, mentally, and socially mogged rice for 2000 years, and in the case of currywhores the white northern curries (basically med passing) mogged the true shitskin curries.

I say good on OP!

Dude is making a very good point.

If I think of my ethnic chadlite friend, and no he doesn't have the comedy accent, and very much fits that 'pathan' stereotype OP mentioned , he has had infinitely more success with white girls than others, and particularly with girls from the caucuses (which was ragefuel for me NGL).

Currywhores were nonchalant with him, and I could never figure out why, but he insisted it was because currywhores ultimate always have LTR in their mind, and for that you need to look like Bollywood hero, earn like Sundar Pichai, and demonstrate curry values like Amit Shah.

The hating on dark skin currycels by curryfoids is fucking brutal, but same as their noodle sisters ultimately boils down to entrenched self hatred. Noodles worship whites because they physically, mentally, and socially mogged rice for 2000 years, and in the case of currywhores the white northern curries (basically med passing) mogged the true shitskin curries.

I say good on OP!
curryfoids literally look like shit
I don't even consider those creatures as humans.

This forum is basically run by retards

The racism from your own women is always more direct (black women would make fun of how dark my skin was all the time), but other women hate you even more, they just don't have to interact with you much, but you can see from their face

When I was a cashier I'd notice the looks of disgust from teenage white girls and young to older white women

Though the younger girls (10 and below) look at you like you are "just a person", its really surreal to see the difference, children truly are "unspoiled by the world" when they are a certain age, this girl looked like a stacey tier too and she called me "mister" and smiled at me like I was a regular person

Its really depressing when you think about what every child grows into