Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Being a delusional bluepilled faggot with low IQ must be a fate way worse than being an incel

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200930 140957

If she wanted sex:
1 You would be good looking
2 Which means you wouldn't be desperate to write such a huge ass paragraph
3 You wouldn't be insecure enough to search something like that and tell her about it
4 She would be rimming your asshole instead of texting you

This reply from the guy is something a non-NT male or a guy that was having difficulty phrasing things in an awkward situation would type but of course he'll get demonized for not being socially calibrated 100% of the time
@Speedloader
@Edmund_Kemper

Last edited:
If she wanted sex:
1 You would be good looking
2 Which means you wouldn't be desperate to write such a huge ass paragraph
3 You wouldn't be insecure enough to search something like that and tell her about it
4 She would be rimming your asshole instead of texting you

Maybe he's just trolling.

Nice damage control :feelshaha:

This reply from the guy is something a non-NT male or a guy that was having difficulty phrasing things in an awkward situation would type but of course he'll get demonized for not being socially calibrated 100% of the time
@Speedloader
@Edmund_Kemper
I’m here.this soy guy is retarded and coping

Dumb soycuck. Someone should smite him with great vengeance.

I’m here.this soy guy is retarded and coping
Over for this guy if even the people here are jumping at the chance to hate on him tbh
What he typed out seems like something a non-NT guy that was trying to specify things would type.

Couldn't read passed the quarterway point, my brain overloaded on soy

Last edited:
The degree of retardation someone would need to type out something like that is beyond my comprehension.

I really hope this is a fake screenshot for reddit upboats and not a soy fag coping that hard.

everything goes to shit and you have no idea why it Always happens but you keep wasting your'e time :feelsclown: JFL