Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a foreigner in United States is suifuel and you are the ultimate incel

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
Being incel in United States as a foreigner is the ultimate incel. Being Eastern European, curry, rice in US is depressing af because people will ostracize you for how you look, your accent, your skin color, your style, your culture. Because Americans are shallow af.

Just move back to your home country then

good morning i hate americans

Depends on your race.

Being incel in US is pure suifuel because girls dress like sluts and you cant buy hookers

isnt north america in general way more accepting than other continents when it comes to this

USA was called the Great Satan by the Iranian prime minister. I don’t disagree.

brutal foreign pill

USA was called the Great Satan by the Iranian prime minister. I don’t disagree.
The US and its degenerate Jew culture are literally the cause of 99% of our problems.

isnt north america in general way more accepting than other continents when it comes to this
This is a lie invented by jews to brainwash foreigners.

I want to live in America for a few months tbh, I'm mesmerised by its skyscrapers and its crazy types of food

I want to live in America for a few months tbh, I'm mesmerised by its skyscrapers and its crazy types of food
The food is the craziest in the south. I hear they eat opossums and squirrels.

Try being a subhuman in Europe. You would rope