Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being a framecel/wristcel is fucking killing me

Nicotine

Nicotine

Cigarcel
-
B92445AC 5E11 4993 A736 0A14935E761E
F9B5A5A1 291C 43FB 9738 FEA7644A240B

I fucking hate this, man. Fuck. My dad played tight end (American Football position, means he was a big toned muscular fucking chad) and he still managed to give me the shittiest framelet genes. Just looking in the mirror after my shower made me legitimately fucking depressed. I don’t understand how at the same age he was slaying foids in college I’m stuck LDARing in my dorm or coping at a cigar lounge with old, out of shape men. This world isn’t fair and I fucking hate it. Fuck.

Is your wrist like 6 inches in circumference? It's over

I refuse to measure it. I don’t even want to know, frankly. Whatever it is, it fucking hurts to look at so why does the number matter?

A fellow Marfancel I see.

A fellow Marfancel I see.
I’ve never had a diagnosis but it wouldn’t surprise me. I have bad vision and everything about my body is long except my fucking height. Imagine having a disease known to make people tall and lanky and then not getting the one good part (the height) of that disease. It’s fucking over.

I'm also a wristandforarmscel but have a oval face and huge frame and can't grow a bread, that's why i look like a fucking mongoloidgremlincel. It's over.

Yeah I have the wrist sign, I had a hernia when I was little, and I have flat feet. I also have a slight overbite, though I don't think my teeth are badly crowded. I have congenital cateracts and astigmatism as well.

Those seem like Marfan symptoms but my fingers are not particularly long and my limbs also seem to be normal. My height is only 5'8" though it is taller than both my parents. My grandpa had flat feet too so mine may or may not be a Marfanoid feature.

Same here you just have to try and compensate by getting jacked

Same here you just have to try and compensate by getting jacked
It is almost impossible if your wrists are really really thin like mine because the amount of muscle you gain is directly tied to the size of your frame.

Yeah I have the wrist sign, I had a hernia when I was little, and I have flat feet. I also have a slight overbite, though I don't think my teeth are badly crowded. I have congenital cateracts and astigmatism as well.

Those seem like Marfan symptoms but my fingers are not particularly long and my limbs also seem to be normal. My height is only 5'8" though it is taller than both my parents. My grandpa had flat feet too so mine may or may not be a Marfanoid feature.

98C1E15F 5D31 44BB A21D 106F16AFCA58

My teeth are shit, too. Never had a fucking cavity but they’re still yellow as fuck as if I don’t brush them. Horribly crooked on the bottom. Fuck. It’s fucking over.

I can do the same man , I’m a wristcel , only 6.5 inches

It is almost impossible if your wrists are really really thin like mine because the amount of muscle you gain is directly tied to the size of your frame.

I have a tiny frame too. When I was in my late teens and early 20s I was very serious about bodybuilding and putting on muscle. I never got huge but I was big enough that it definitely made a difference with my appearance. I looked normal instead of looking like a framecel. Now I’m in my early 30s and my body is broken down and I lost all my muscle and I look SO MUCH WORSE compared to when I had some muscle on me

just rockstarmaxx bro

I can do the same man , I’m a wristcel , only 6.5 inches
6.5 inches is still in the normal range dude. In fact, I think it might be average. My wrists are BARELY 6 inches (a little less I think). So thin it's not even in the range of male sizes.

6.5 inches is still in the normal range dude. In fact, I think it might be average. My wrists are BARELY 6 inches (a little less I think). So thin it's not even in the range of male sizes.
Average is 7.25.

6.5 is small and indicates a small frame :feelsrope:

Take roids and get DNA test and check Promethease.com u probably have Marfan or some shit

Over for Tony Gonzalez Jr Cels
59414269 CC3F 4066 947A 52E594C03218

My chad father, circa 1990. His mother still has newspaper clippings of him being so good at football that he was in the local news. He was by every single metric THE cock to be on on the cock carousel. And I’m a fucking framelet fuck. I hate life.

Mine is 7.25, how's that?
View attachment 170165

My chad father, circa 1990. His mother still has newspaper clippings of him being so good at football that he was in the local news. He was by every single metric THE cock to be on on the cock carousel. And I’m a fucking framelet fuck. I hate life.
Wow.....even Asian foids would want him

View attachment 170165

Brutal. Having a Chad father and still ends up being incel
Mine is 7.25, how's that?
Average

Being framecel myself I know the feeling. The small frame is the number one enemy to manhood. You are a man but deep inside you feel like a child or a small person even women frame mog you all the time. No wonder most male-female trans are framecel.

Brutal. Having a Chad father and still ends up being incel

It’s one thing to not live up to your parents, but to have an incredible father (I do love him, he was good to me, and he worked for everything he has besides his genes) and fail as specularly as I have to live up to it is just fucking brutal. I’ll never rope, but when I think about how much of a failure I am, I want to.

I realize that wrist width (what is that like the radius and ulna angle?) is probavbly fixed by the time bones fully ossify in mid-20s, but surely there is room for remodeling for all these complaining teens who don't even deadlift?

I realize that wrist width (what is that like the radius and ulna angle?) is probavbly fixed by the time bones fully ossify in mid-20s, but surely there is room for remodeling for all these complaining teens who don't even deadlift?
I don't know about OP but I'm 28. No amount of deadlifts are going to fix my subhumanity.

I'm curious about fringe-science on this guys. Can we find some kooks promoting the idea that widening is possible?

The wrist is a bunch of tiny bones after all, there should be a possibility to thicken them and lengthen the ligaments connecting them.

The thing is: how to properly exert force? Shit like carpal tunnel syndrome happens because when the nerves/tendons inflame and push out, the bone tunnel doesn't fucking budge.

Maybe it require extremes like having friends sledgehammer our wrists?

It’s one thing to not live up to your parents, but to have an incredible father (I do love him, he was good to me, and he worked for everything he has besides his genes) and fail as specularly as I have to live up to it is just fucking brutal. I’ll never rope, but when I think about how much of a failure I am, I want to.
Sorry man , Wish you good and try to cope. It's really brutal , Was your dad tall?

I deadlift 520 but have 7 or 7.1 inch wrists. What point are you trying to make?

Well if we're looking for things that would stress the ligaments connecting wrist bones, pulling seems like it. As for pushing bones to grow, probably presses?

Well if we're looking for things that would stress the ligaments connecting wrist bones, pulling seems like it. As for pushing bones to grow, probably presses?
Cant grow bones.... period. No way around it.

Maybe if @Nicotine is younger than 25 he can take HGH as that is known to affect bone growth.

I have small wrists but a wide back, shoulders and chest, even as skinny as I am now. Do wrists matter for me (much)?

View attachment 170163

My teeth are shit, too. Never had a fucking cavity but they’re still yellow as fuck as if I don’t brush them. Horribly crooked on the bottom. Fuck. It’s fucking over.
At least your teeth are straight enough buddy boyo. Mogs me to hell and back.

I’ve never had a diagnosis but it wouldn’t surprise me. I have bad vision and everything about my body is long except my fucking height. Imagine having a disease known to make people tall and lanky and then not getting the one good part (the height) of that disease. It’s fucking over.

mcdc7_marfan_finger_length-8col.jpg

Looks like your mom cheated on him

Frame mstters but wrists not. Stop stupid statements

Looks like your mom cheated on him

It wouldn’t surprise me. She’s not a bad mother, nor is she a bad wife, but stories from her younger years imply she was absolutely a whore, and I wasn’t born until she was 30, so it’s possible she reconnected with some college fuck from a decade prior and got me out of it. Plus, my dad was offshore a lot for oil and gas.

Over the last year, I’ve come to terms with the idea that she most likely cheated. I have heard my parents having sex (I was 11, it fucked me up) so I know they still did it at least into their 40s. Of course the dumb bitch would get pregnant the time she cheated on my chad father.