Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being a framecel/wristcel is fucking killing me

It wouldn’t surprise me. She’s not a bad mother, nor is she a bad wife, but stories from her younger years imply she was absolutely a whore, and I wasn’t born until she was 30, so it’s possible she reconnected with some college fuck from a decade prior and got me out of it. Plus, my dad was offshore a lot for oil and gas.

Over the last year, I’ve come to terms with the idea that she most likely cheated. I have heard my parents having sex (I was 11, it fucked me up) so I know they still did it at least into their 40s. Of course the dumb bitch would get pregnant the time she cheated on my chad father.
Is your mom hot?

Frame mstters but wrists not. Stop stupid statements

Even if I bulk my arms, it won’t change the fact that they slim down to bone and then go back to massive hands. It looks pathetic and I hate it. And if we can accept the fucking driver’s license pill being real, then fuck yeah I’m going to complain about my wrists looking like they belong on a 12 year old girl.
Is your mom hot?

No, but she has absolutely massive tits, so she would’ve ridden the carousel when she was younger. We can’t sit in booths at restaurants because her J cups hit the table.

A framecel getting jacked?? lmao

Yeah, definite low IQ post from him. I can maybe improve my frame through diligent work, but there’s no fix for it, and I don’t know if I care enough about going from a 2.5/3 to a 3/3.5 to go make the life changes. Rather just LDAR and smoke tbh.

View attachment 170160View attachment 170161

I fucking hate this, man. Fuck. My dad played tight end (American Football position, means he was a big toned muscular fucking chad) and he still managed to give me the shittiest framelet genes. Just looking in the mirror after my shower made me legitimately fucking depressed. I don’t understand how at the same age he was slaying foids in college I’m stuck LDARing in my dorm or coping at a cigar lounge with old, out of shape men. This world isn’t fair and I fucking hate it. Fuck.

im sick of people blaming genetics, i mean yeah the genetics we received but when people say about nature deeming us unfit to breed when decent looking people can create incels, that and the fact that EVERY female gets to reproduce even the real ugly ones so wheres nature there huh... Anyway have you measured your wrists.. how round do they measure?? Mine are fucking 5 and a half inches around.. (roughly) I've been embarrassed all my life and I have been wearing those cotton sports wristbands 24/7 (well apart from showers/baths) for over 10 years. they are thin and hardly hold any fat so I try to never see them.

Cant grow bones.... period. No way around it.

"Regular exercise has effects on bone density, size, and shape"​
"rats trained to jump many times a day increased the mass of their femora and tibiae"​

Obviously you can't just exercise MORE in terms of reps and expect continued results:
"the anabolic response became saturated after about 40 loading cycles; animals trained to jump 100 times a day did not improve their bone mass significantly over those trained to jump 40 times a day."​
"The data from Umemura et al fit almost perfectly a logarithmic relationship, indicating that bone loses over 95% of its mechanosensitivity after only 20 loading cycles"​

The stupidity in that though, is it's basically just using higher reps. This doesn't in any way mean you'd get increased anabolic response if the rats were doing weighted jumps of the same distance, or jumping higher at the same weight.

Both my hands and wrists are small as fuck
On top of that I am short
I HATE BEING A FRAMELET AAAAAHHHHHHH
I will still try to gymmaxx because fuck it I am desperate
I refuse to measure it. I don’t even want to know, frankly. Whatever it is, it fucking hurts to look at so why does the number matter?
Same. I have people told me directly my hands are small. Why should I need to measure it?

I'm a wristcel too. It sucks since I'm not even tall to compensate. My wrists bother me any time I go heavy on any kind of press, especially push-ups and dips -- proper hand placement can only do so much.

I have 7 inch wrist and a 52 women says I have girl hands...
It's over if you don't have 20 inch wrist

You got your moms subhuman genes juggernaut law strikes again

I get called tiny often.

damn man we have identical frames. at least that i can see in the pics

damn man we have identical frames. at least that i can see in the pics
I’m not going to post full body pics or face pics without heavy censoring because I’m so open about my location, but the rest of my body looks as you’d expect. Thin, kinda wiry, a little pudge right above my waist. Horrible back-acne, too.

hand size mogs me what do they measure?

I have 7 inch wrist and a 52 women says I have girl hands...
It's over if you don't have 20 inch wrist
I can relate.

My wrists are not empirically small, but look tiny for some reason.

Small wrists bro, it's over

I have small wrists but a wide back, shoulders and chest, even as skinny as I am now. Do wrists matter for me (much)?
So I measured them and it appears I’m 6.7 inches. Am i fucked?

View attachment 170160View attachment 170161

I fucking hate this, man. Fuck. My dad played tight end (American Football position, means he was a big toned muscular fucking chad) and he still managed to give me the shittiest framelet genes. Just looking in the mirror after my shower made me legitimately fucking depressed. I don’t understand how at the same age he was slaying foids in college I’m stuck LDARing in my dorm or coping at a cigar lounge with old, out of shape men. This world isn’t fair and I fucking hate it. Fuck.
maybe your mom gave u shit genetics