Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being a good person is just a social resort resulting from low SMV. Most people, given free range reign would be tyrannical.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★
People are not good by choice, they just want power and security. People just sublimate/ justify their weakness with good intentions/ airs.
More mental effort/ energy is put into competitives than is put into what is happyclappy/usual/etc.

People are typically more afraid of being shamed/ left out than feeling bad about an evil act in of itself.
People typically don't care if they're being evil. They just care about the consequences.
Most people want to be tyrannistic. It's the joy men have whilst being alpha, and girls love to tame tyrants so they can be the tyrant from behind the scenes.
Being good/ loving/ caring/ considerate.

true altruism doesn't exist imo

high IQ

betas have to be nice. otherwise what option do they have? that is why you never know if someone is genuinely nice or not unless he or she is put in the position of power. and 99% of people abuse their power once they get to that position. people are just chimpanzees who can talk. nothing special here.

it's hard to be a tyrant without willing soldiers. Being a tyrant also comes with the high probability of total annihilation

high IQ

betas have to be nice. otherwise what option do they have? that is why you never know if someone is genuinely nice or not unless he or she is put in the position of power. and 99% of people abuse their power once they get to that position. people are just chimpanzees who can talk. nothing special here.
it's hard to be a tyrant without willing soldiers. Being a tyrant also comes with the high probability of total annihilation
hence why peopel want to be mean. it shows high status.

Lmao true tbh. What a sad world we live in

Altruism doesn’t exist. People care about self-preservation (ie DNA preservation) and nothing else. That’s biology, that’s evolution.

I'm not a native english speaker and your threads are generally very difficult to read but this one is a masterpiece.

High IQ as usual.

Which is why being moral or giving morality any worth ESPECIALLY as an endlessly shit on incel is dumb/low IQ.

Last edited:
People are not good by choice, they just want power and security. People just sublimate/ justify their weakness with good intentions/ airs.
More mental effort/ energy is put into competitives than is put into what is happyclappy/usual/etc.

People are typically more afraid of being shamed/ left out than feeling bad about an evil act in of itself.
People typically don't care if they're being evil. They just care about the consequences.
Most people want to be tyrannistic. It's the joy men have whilst being alpha, and girls love to tame tyrants so they can be the tyrant from behind the scenes.
Being good/ loving/ caring/ considerate.

It all depends on your oxytocin levels. Blacks and Middle Easterners have very low oxytocin levels (oxytocin is the "love" hormone) while Whites, especially blondes, have lots of it. It's one of the reasons why we picture Jesus as a White man with blonde or brown hair. So it really is a hormonal thing. People with high oxytocin levels would rarely or never be tyrannical when having the chance to be.

Idk but whenever I became too nice, my friends betrayed me

It’s as they say, those who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones

High IQ observations.

Everything is an exchange of value.

peopel want to be mean. it shows high status.
It doesn't show high status, there are plenty of broke and unattractive mean people. Anyone whose mean for no good reason is a faggot.

Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men. - Lord Acton

Idk but whenever I became too nice, my friends betrayed me
Friendliness doesnt' get you friends.
Whoever doesn't see thigns by the lens of understanding your friend's resources/ self esteem/ pride/ personal ambitions is going to be treated shittily. Being a pushover or an oasis only has novelty inofar as they see you as necessary to their goals. People are not hungering for some friendly essence/ energy, and spreading lovelightlaughter in the universe. People have ambition and want to uprank in the primarchy.
It's not friendliness that gets you friends. It's faculty.
All is gradiented by the hierarchies of human jugment.

It doesn't show high status, there are plenty of broke and unattractive mean people. Anyone whose mean for no good reason is a faggot.
Maybe you misread "mean". I mean, not being a cranky coot kind of mean. Being the kind of mean that implies/ explicates value, and people have been degraded in relation to you. A woman isn't going to try to show her power off by taking coke needles and throwing used tampons acting like a dumb street slut. She will want to wear makeup, and have refinements most cannot have that are close to immaculateness.
This distinction should have been intuited.

Everyone is looking at their lives like eyeing a precious piece of prey in the wild. But some don't have the power to simply take it. They need to act effacing and caring in that case. People are going to approach it meekly if they don't have the power to straightforwardly seize it.
But most people dream of not doing that. When I say "most" I mean that is the geno (genetic)
You can believe some people find goodness great for it in of itself. But if you look at how primal most human beings behave then that's not true. Most people's genuine motivation is power, especially in teh first world. Sentiment is not enough.
People look at everyhting in regards ot pwoer dynamics. Just observe what people act upon/ what people are doing under the desire/ understanding upon. It's plain sight.
It all depends on your oxytocin levels. Blacks and Middle Easterners have very low oxytocin levels (oxytocin is the "love" hormone) while Whites, especially blondes, have lots of it. It's one of the reasons why we picture Jesus as a White man with blonde or brown hair. So it really is a hormonal thing. People with high oxytocin levels would rarely or never be tyrannical when having the chance to be.
Maybe significantly less, but never? hardly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back