Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a loser v.s. being a chill person

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
What makes a chad a chill person makes an incel a loser.

When a chad doesn't give a fuck about economic/academic success he is seen as some kind of enlightened being by normalfags; someone who finally managed to break out of wageslavery and lives life to the fullest with no strings attached to him, a completely free spirit. He is even praised by them for that decision. When he takes drugs, he is a fun person to be a around. He is chill. Even being a bum as a chad is seen as something cool/aspirable.

When an incel doesn't give a fuck about economic/academic success he is seen as a loser by normalfags, complete and utter scum. He is a welfare parasite, something to get rid off to enable a higher life quality for women, normalfags and chads. People tell him to get a fucking job or even tell his parents to kick him out to teach him some manners. When he does drugs, people call the cops on him.

The same thing with academic/economic success, an attractive person who has success is praised and is seen as a man with goals in life, an ugly person is seen as a nerd who should get a life/get laid or as an overcompensating/dysfunctional failure of a human being. Saw all of that within my own family, how my NEET relatives were even praised by my parents while I was even criticized for doing the studymaxxing they wanted me to do, as I told them that I didn't want to work they also criticized me, while they praised my relatives who did the same. Same thing with a neighbor of mine.

Chad always wins

@Lebensmüder you are the highest IQ and highest quality poster of the forum

Every line you write is pure fire

The halo effect is real man

You can never when with these people

It's pointless, why even bother?

I just do what I like. I don't care what anyone things. Still these things become annoying from time to time.

What makes a chad a chill person makes an incel a loser.

When a chad doesn't give a fuck about economic/academic success he is seen as some kind of enlightened being by normalfags; someone who finally managed to break out of wageslavery and lives life to the fullest with no strings attached to him, a completely free spirit. He is even praised by them for that decision. When he takes drugs, he is a fun person to be a around. He is chill. Even being a bum as a chad is seen as something cool/aspirable.

When an incel doesn't give a fuck about economic/academic success he is seen as a loser by normalfags, complete and utter scum. He is a welfare parasite, something to get rid off to enable a higher life quality for women, normalfags and chads. People tell him to get a fucking job or even tell his parents to kick him out to teach him some manners. When he does drugs, people call the cops on him.

The same thing with academic/economic success, an attractive person who has success is praised and is seen as a man with goals in life, an ugly person is seen as a nerd who should get a life/get laid or as an overcompensating/dysfunctional failure of a human being. Saw all of that within my own family, how my NEET relatives were even praised by my parents while I was even criticized for doing the studymaxxing they wanted me to do, as I told them that I didn't want to work they also criticized me, while they praised my relatives who did the same. Same thing with a neighbor of mine.
Looks, it’s ultimately all about looks

Im a loser obviously
i post on this forum