Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being a mutt cel is so fucking awful you are toI black to be white and too white to be black

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
I really do believe if I was just 100% white and a little taller I would not be an incel. My face is a fucking disaster. Bulgy eyes a big African nose and big puffy lips with pale white skin is a death sentence. Interracial relationships should be outlawed and anyone who violates it should be executed. How many fuck ugly mutts would be saved if we just would forbid girls with daddy issues getting knocked up by black dudes.

Based thread. I'm sorry that your parents are degenerates.

which side of the family is black?

Thug and rapmaxx.

u underestimate the bbcpill
not necessarily

OP is a mixed raced incel though. Usually some low value white dude runs JBW and creates a mixed race incel.

not necessarily

OP is a mixed raced incel though. Usually some low value white dude runs JBW and creates a mixed race incel.

I feel you my brother. I’m mixed myself and come from a mixed race country with no real sense of ethnic identity. We’re just whatever.

Thanks to my white bimbo promiscuous Stacy grandmother who used to sleep around with Tyrones who left her with more than half-a-dozen kids to raise on her own in a third-world country.

bmwf/wmbf marriage ratio is 7:3

id imagine itd be even higher accounting for all forms of relationships
interesting

You could've been a gigamogger :feelsrope:
1d2c08060c981430404438e767c3bb30

N
not necessarily

Not in my case. Mom had bad problems with her mom and dad growing up so think she got with a black dude as kind of a “fuck you” to them

N

Not in my case. Mom had bad problems with her mom and dad growing up so think she got with a black dude as kind of a “fuck you” to them
oh I see, white mom blackish dad

Brutal situation, sometimes decent features from different races mix to make an abomination. The genetic lottery is unforgiving.

Its really all comes down to bone structure to be honest. For everyone. If nobody in your area looks like an Aryan youth poster, you have better chances overall. Really it doesn't matter because theyre shutting down the entire economy for 1.5+ years to keep people over 80 alive. This could be good or bad for incels; I really have no idea. If you have a steady stream of income, even moderate or low income, you could find a foid crawling in your lap soon. Just don't marry her, so that when they kick start the economy again, she can divorcerape you and go back to Chad. Thats even if this thing plays out the way I think it will. I have no idea if there's going to be a bunch of starving desperate foids out there in the middle of a great depression in a year or not. Who knows how this thing plays out. The virus is real but the way they're handling it is very conspiratorial.

My condolences, we are here to suffer

Being white is overrated tbh, if ur face is subhuman then it's over anyway.

you're just ugly lmao has nothing to do with you being a mutt

Gingercel is worse

being mixxed is hit or miss genetically
Exactly. And it's on the parents to play their cards right, specifically the mother as she holds the power to choose to reproduce with a genetically superior male.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back