Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a paki wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't also high inhib

B

beta_max

mentalcel
-
Pakistan is a place of short heights small frames and distinct curry features. Also inbreeding is normal. But most of them have can have relationships with decent looking women. My biggest problem has always been social anxiety. I was never able to hold down a job. Social anxiety is also the reason for my inability to express myself to girls. It would have been resulted in rejection but expressing your true feelings to someone you like is better than lifetime of regret. Even the less attractive men have hot wives here. Its all resources game in this country. If you're poor/unemployed, you can forget about having a woman.

Would a white low inhib incel slay in Pakistan

ZomboMeme 01092019003244

Pakis aren't as short or brown as their indian neighbours.

Agreed that Pakistani women mog their males. But some males can literally ascend if they have height and play the JBL (not JBW) game - just be light. They can look exotic but finding them is very rare.

Rhe situation is mirrored when it comes to rices, as noodlewhores look better than their equivalent rices. But rices struggle to look normie by western standards even the Changiest of them all. I consider Terachang Godfrey Gao an 7.5 in western society and no other rice I've seen beats him. Likewise, Hitrikh Roshan, Tiger Schroff and Imran Abbas are imo on par with gigachad.

Pakis aren't as short or brown as their indian neighbours.

Agreed that Pakistani women mog their males. But some males can literally ascend if they have height and play the JBL (not JBW) game - just be light. They can look exotic but finding them is very rare.

Rhe situation is mirrored when it comes to rices, as noodlewhores look better than their equivalent rices. But rices struggle to look normie by western standards even the Changiest of them all. I consider Terachang Godfrey Gao an 7.5 in western society and no other rice I've seen beats him. Likewise, Hitrikh Roshan, Tiger Schroff and Imran Abbas are imo on par with gigachad.

Fun fact. The Pakhtoon looks mog everyone but tend to marry within their own race/tribes

Fun fact. The Pakhtoon looks mog everyone but tend to marry within their own race/tribes

If only they weren't poor as shit and had access to a good diet, medication and cosmetics (not western bullshit) i.e. not growing a beard like a homeless man. When it comes to the bare bones of it, Pashtuns for me genetically mog whites - every single one of them look exotic af. They basically look like how whites want to look like with a bit of sun. But the fact that Pashtuns are poor and isolated doesn't help their cause - on the other hand if they did modernize it would come with interbreeding with other people and that would fuck up their genetic makeup and amount to a genocide.

What's your education?

High/low inhib is kind of a bluepill cope. If you were attractive, girls would approach you first, without you having to do anything. The problem with bluepill is that they always blame what they do rather than what they are.

High/low inhib is kind of a bluepill cope. If you were attractive, girls would approach you first, without you having to do anything. The problem with bluepill is that they always blame what they do rather than what they are.

I guess I don't have a face that attracts women, but I could've arrangemarriagemaxxed. But I don't even have money for copes.

I guess I don't have a face that attracts women, but I could've arrangemarriagemaxxed. But I don't even have money for copes.
So get a job tbh
You live in pakistan, you literally live in a traditional patriarchal society as most people here wish.

All you gotta do is get and keep a job then find a wife and breed, when you live in based country like pakistan, idk what the hell you have to complain about..

So get a job tbh
You live in pakistan, you literally live in a traditional patriarchal society as most people here wish.

All you gotta do is get and keep a job then find a wife and breed, when you live in based country like pakistan, idk what the hell you have to complain about..

I have some very bad social anxiety issues. I can't just fix this problem

What difference does it they still won't be attracted to you.

even pakis and northern indians mog bongos like me. it's over

I don't even kno how pakistani foids look like and had to google. They(actresses) look like whites with curry features?

N why is it middle eastern/south asian guys are mostly low inhib/super high NT. A lot of south asians workers here are able to snag pinoy maids here, they don't even speak the same language, they communicate thru basic broken english. 'I boy u girl we go room ' that kind of communication.

even pakis and northern indians mog bongos like me. it's over