• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

[It's Over] Being a ricecel during corona is brutal

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
-
13d 11h 14m
Now women not only think you're an effeminate manlet with tiny dick but also believe you're a diseased savage who eats bats. I think we can officially say ricecels are more dehumanized than curries now :feelsrope:

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
77d 7h 42m
Also low inhib Chads will beat the fuck out of you for being a dirty bat-eating chink :feelsrope:
I've seen videos of Dutch people ( One of the most low inhib in the world ) who have been bullying random Asians, I suggest you all run back to Asia before they start publicly hanging every rice.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
93d 21h 32m
but also believe you're a diseased savage who eats bats.
Its true though! They eat indiscriminately and disgustingly without any moral conscience. Death to all the ricecels. The US needs to get all the NATO allies to nuke riceland.
Also low inhib Chads will beat the fuck out of you for being a dirty bat-eating chink :feelsrope:
Greater chance of being attacked by Tyrones.

sub8male

sub8male

Yikes, lets unpack this.
-
19d 20h 36m
Now women not only think you're an effeminate manlet with tiny dick but also believe you're a diseased savage who eats bats. I think we can officially say ricecels are more dehumanized than curries now :feelsrope:
Did ricecels ever really have a chance even before corona though?

Einon

Einon

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
53d 38m
U get kicked down even further...

ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
-
64d 34m
They'll use corona as an excuse to outright ridicule you instead of doing so behind your back, and if you dare to defend yourself you will instantly be dragged to a nearby quarantine centre. However this is never the case for infected Changs, foids will still want to fuck him even after he collapses and dies

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

GrAYcel Overlord
-
40d 32m
I stay strapped as a riceburgercel. I wish they would :worryfeels:

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Major
-
35d 1h 41m
at least you are smart. Asians are usually smart

I’m a retarded negroid

words and bullying do not phase me anymore, i assume it’s the same for you guys as well. I welcome the pain because it’s nothing compared to the darkness we faced before.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
-
28d 14h 38m
Gigacope. Curries are still bottom of the barrel. Even 9/11 didn't demote sandniggers bellow curries.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Delusional occultmaxxer with unrealistic goals.
-
49d 7h 23m
After 3,000 Americas die of coronavirus... ricecels will be seen as being as responsible for 3,000 American deaths as sandcels are seen as being responsible for 3,000 American deaths. Chinacels basically pulled a coughing 9/11 on America in the eyes of burgeroids soon.

endofdopamine

endofdopamine

Recruit
-
2d 10h 28m
They’ll probably forget about it after two weeks when the virus cases peak tbh. Short attention span.

bait____

bait____

I will never have a normal life
-
8d 10h 26m
Yeah,right now ricecels are a worldwide meme.

Numb

Numb

Ideology is not above biology
-
11d 17h 29m
major bulli ensues

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
54d 12h 39m
poor ricecels