Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being a ricecel during corona is brutal

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Now women not only think you're an effeminate manlet with tiny dick but also believe you're a diseased savage who eats bats. I think we can officially say ricecels are more dehumanized than curries now :feelsrope:

Also low inhib Chads will beat the fuck out of you for being a dirty bat-eating chink :feelsrope:
I've seen videos of Dutch people ( One of the most low inhib in the world ) who have been bullying random Asians, I suggest you all run back to Asia before they start publicly hanging every rice.

Now women not only think you're an effeminate manlet with tiny dick but also believe you're a diseased savage who eats bats. I think we can officially say ricecels are more dehumanized than curries now :feelsrope:
Did ricecels ever really have a chance even before corona though?

U get kicked down even further...

They'll use corona as an excuse to outright ridicule you instead of doing so behind your back, and if you dare to defend yourself you will instantly be dragged to a nearby quarantine centre. However this is never the case for infected Changs, foids will still want to fuck him even after he collapses and dies

at least you are smart. Asians are usually smart

I’m a retarded negroid

words and bullying do not phase me anymore, i assume it’s the same for you guys as well. I welcome the pain because it’s nothing compared to the darkness we faced before.

Gigacope. Curries are still bottom of the barrel. Even 9/11 didn't demote sandniggers bellow curries.

After 3,000 Americas die of coronavirus... ricecels will be seen as being as responsible for 3,000 American deaths as sandcels are seen as being responsible for 3,000 American deaths. Chinacels basically pulled a coughing 9/11 on America in the eyes of burgeroids soon.

They’ll probably forget about it after two weeks when the virus cases peak tbh. Short attention span.

Yeah,right now ricecels are a worldwide meme.