Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being a single mother these days

F

Fuckcel

Officer
7xl9kq

Can't even have sex with the women who's kid you are raising unless you are Chad. Lmao at "co parenting". The ability to have a happy life is non existent.

JFL, I know this is old but man how pathetic and desperate do you have to be to stoop this low. This white dude could use JBW/Twink anime look and slay in any asian country.

If it weren't for the deadbeat father, you wouldn't have been able to create a child you stupid bitch.

JFL i hope he will snap some day

JFL is this really happening?

somebody wake me up pls, I'm just having a really bad dream :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

there's no end to how far this clown world can go, I cant anymore

We must form our own society.

This is hitting cuck levels formerly unknown to man

It's one thing to date a single mother and raise her offspring; it's another to raise her offspring and getting nothing out of it holy shit

That man is begging to be called a cuck

Shit doesn't even phase me anymore. I just want to get the fuck out of this motherfucker :feelsrope:

View attachment 267724

Can't even have sex with the women who's kid you are raising unless you are Chad. Lmao at "co parenting". The ability to have a happy life is non existent.
He needs a haircut and some balls.
She needs a spanking and some pants, or a chain to the basement wall.

Hos zana? How very chriSTAIN of a name. Very churchie. Poor little bastard.

I wish I could say I never thought I’d see this happen, but it was a matter of time tbh. Society’s cuckery is soaring ahead full throttle these days

That girl should be taken away from that monster, put in a foster home and then given to an incel as private property at age 16.

That girl should be taken away from that monster, put in a foster home and then given to an incel as private property at age 16.

raising the child of another men is cucked tbh