Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being a sub 8 autist is death

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
It’s almost as if your life was written in stone and it said: you were destined to fail. That’s what it’s like being a sub 8 autist in 2020. Women are extremely picky now when it comes to looks as we all know, all thanks to the smartphone and dating apps such as tinder which has given women access to a menu of different coloured, different flavoured types of cock on demand. Simply swipe right on your order and organise a meet up. That’s how it is for women. Men? Unless you’re one of the Chads these women are ordering, you ain’t getting shit. Doubly so if you’re autistic like I am.

I never stood a chance really, knowing what I know now. Sub 8 is more or less doom but being autistic on top of that? It’s well and truly over. Might as well dig your own grave at that point. Lacking a decent understand of social skills with autism can sometimes be overcome but only if you have a good looking face. And I’m not Chad unfortunately, so why bother?

I submit and give up.

Ascension doesn't exist

Sub 8! isn't that a little bit exaggerated?

What would you rate yourself OP? I suspect sub-8 preachers over here are decent looking autists.

It's over for a lotta men, sorry bluepilled lurkers but its also over for you as well. Just make an account already.

How do I know if I have assburger or just horrible social skill? Definitely not going to a psychologist.

Fuck! that's brutal!
Yeah I discussed Anglo women in a previous thread that I made not so long ago. They have high standards and no standards at the same time.

Yup, you can kiss your chances of ever living a healthy/normal life goodbye if you are both sub 8 and non-NT. And this is true in every part of the world. At least NTcels can have decent employment and money.

Not sure really. 4 or 5 I guess.
5 is a little above average. Maybe you're a 4 or 3.5. Have you ever asked someone to rate you on looksmax?

How do I know if I have assburger or just horrible social skill? Definitely not going to a psychologist.
Usually autism is picked up on from an early age. It was suspected that I was autistic when I was younger but I wasn’t diagnosed until adulthood.
5 is a little above average. Maybe you're a 4 or 3.5. Have you ever asked someone to rate you on looksmax?
No I havent. Im too shy for that lol

it's over for non NTcels

Yeah I discussed Anglo women in a previous thread that I made not so long ago. They have high standards and no standards at the same time.
Most of British foids are ugly as fuck. I think all women are picky as fuck but they only show their extreme levels of pickiness in absolute cucked societies like the UK and Northern Europe in general.

Usually autism is picked up on from an early age. It was suspected that I was autistic when I was younger but I wasn’t diagnosed until adulthood.

I was never suspected of being an autist but if I'm NT how come I can't even make friends? Inb4 too ugly to make friends, that's cope

Most of British foids are ugly as fuck. I think all women are picky as fuck but they only show their extreme levels of pickiness in absolute cucked societies like the UK and Northern Europe in general.
Yeah Anglo women aren’t great at all but they’re very picky, thanks to hypergamy. In an Anglo society, you also have to be quite outgoing and extroverted in my opinion and I’m neither of those things really, which is also due to autism.
I was never suspected of being an autist but if I'm NT how come I can't even make friends? Inb4 too ugly to make friends, that's cope
Could be due to a variety of reasons mate. Maybe you haven’t had proper social development and thus lack social skills?

Sub 8! isn't that a little bit exaggerated?
If you want to get a foid who isn't fat, will remain loyal to you, hasn't been the town bike, isn't subhuman looking (1/10), won't cuck you for chad and will lust for you, YOU NEED TO BE AN 8/10 (MINIMUM).

Yeah Anglo women aren’t great at all but they’re very picky, thanks to hypergamy. In an Anglo society, you also have to be quite outgoing and extroverted in my opinion and I’m neither of those things really, which is also due to autism.
Being introverted (and especially having social phobia) is a death sentence for non-chads everywhere in the globe. You can only ascend with social phobia in a traditional society by an arranged marriage tbh.

Being introverted (and especially having social phobia) is a death sentence for non-chads everywhere in the globe. You can only ascend with social phobia in a traditional society by an arranged marriage tbh.
Certainly seems that way my friend. Traditionalism has long since passed.

Are you a diagnosed autist?

If you want to get a foid who isn't fat, will remain loyal to you, hasn't been the town bike, isn't subhuman looking (1/10), won't cuck you for chad and will lust for you, YOU NEED TO BE AN 8/10 (MINIMUM).
You're right. But I wasn't talking about mariage. Mariage as a non-chad is extreme cuckoldry nowadays. A 7 or 6 guy can get laid easily imo if he's not an absolute autist.
Create an account with a different name and ask someone there in a private message imo.

You're right. But I wasn't talking about mariage. Mariage as a non-chad is extreme cuckoldry nowadays. A 7 or 6 guy can get laid easily imo if he's not an absolute autist.

Create an account with a different name and ask someone there in a private message imo.
Nah I couldn’t do it, it doesn’t make a difference anyway it’s over for me brother

Nah I couldn’t do it, it doesn’t make a difference anyway it’s over for me brother
Yeah you're right. Being here is a big sign of being a genetic failure tbh no need to be rated jfl

ITS OVER. Anyone who tells you otherwise is bullshiting you. Don't listen to the false hope bluepillers.
Lmao I know don’t worry the only way out for sub 8 autists like me is the rope :lul:

I think i have autism i am socially retarded and my mind always feel empety i can’t think of anything to say.

I think i have autism i am socially retarded and my mind always feel empety i can’t think of anything to say.
i have a panic attack literally everytime i have a conversation for more than 1 min.

i have a panic attack literally everytime i have a conversation for more than 1 min.
I feel you bro it’s over for socialanxietycels

Not when your parents have it (or similar) & were adults before the condition was even known about, you grow up in poverty & don't have NT friends & family to compare what's normal behaviour with, school system doesn't catch it & no one points out something is off because you're isolated at home all the time, you slip through the net in that case. If if had NT parents I believe it would of been picked up early as they would of noticed something isn't right & they would have wanted me to be a success & anything getting in the way of that would of been dealt with as NT parents tend to not want children that others can judge as an embarrassment, reflects badly on their ego.

I wouldn’t say so. Anglo women have extremely high standards, especially online.
That's the thing, it's mostly spoiled western whores who are the worst. If you are above 4/10 and JBW you can go to Philippines or some shithole country and you will slay just as much as Chad does. Locationcels are a real thing op, don't take country development for granted.

Very high standards & expectations but also the uglies of Europe, jfl @ women's liberation.
The funny part is I think getting the wife & having children would help improve the social phobia in a sense as you wouldn't be totally alone & feel an obligation to your wife & children thus somewhat overcoming it, others might notice the ring & look at you as less of a loser.

Last edited:
being -cel is unforgivable sin

No matter how low you feel, it can always get worse. You haven't hit rock bottom. I am ugly, autistic, deformed and ricecel / deathnic in USA on top of that. I'm sure there's someone out there who has it worse than me too.

I don't try to punch up or down, we're all here because we've been rejected all the same.