Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel being a subhuman will cause you to actually have a bad personality

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
my personality is fucking garbage, i'm more worthless than a sewers cockroach infected with diseases. why you might ask? because of my life circumstances

there's no fucking way anyone would have a likable warm personality after all the shit i've gone through. it's either you will become autistic as fuck (me) or you will because insufferable and bitter as fuck (also me), there's no fucking hope. i can tell my friends are disgusted and annoyed by me and i don't blame them tbh, i'm completely horrible, i'm actually astonished how didn't they ditch me by now, no way anyone sane would wanna spend time with me. even online i'm nothing short of a fucking disgrace.

there's no fucking winning as a truecel. even if personality matters to some extent, your subhumanity and life circumstances will make you have a shitty personality unless you're a fakecel or an extremely rare outlier.

it's completely fucking over for me, what a disgraceful inferior disgusting piece of subhuman dog feces i'am

> People with better looks get more social attention
> Social attention makes people develop personalitys and become normal
> With no looks people cant develop proper personalitys unless they have money and connections to keep people close to you
> This causes incels to exist.

İts still about looks

> People with better looks get more social attention
> Social attention makes people develop personalitys and become normal
> With no looks people cant develop proper personalitys unless they have money and connections to keep people close to you
> This causes incels to exist.

İts still about looks
i know looks rule, but having a bad personality makes you feel worthless as well.

It's not for women, it just makes you feel like you're some insufferable piece of shit

it never began tbh
years of being low value make you into low charisma cel

Im actually quite a nice person in real life, although, I try forcing myself to treat foids like garbage whenever I can

Having a good personality as an incel = nice guy
Having a bad personality as an incel = incel