Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a truecel is better than being an incel/

T

Truecel6

Banned
-
In my opinion truecels are in a better position because they know it’s over (it actually never began) and they don’t live with the false beliefs like many incels do like „i can ascend”
And also truecels can maybe receive some kind of pity because of how they look, not like the incels who are invisible.

In my opinion truecels are in a better position because they know it’s over (it actually never began) and they don’t live with the false beliefs like many incels do like „i can ascend”
And also truecels can maybe receive some kind of pity because of how they look, not like the incels who are invisible.
Tell that to Hamlossus, graycel.

Greycel

Reverse halo theory.

i heard of some kind of fetish a few foids have being attracted to really ugly man, or something grotesque in them.

an extremely ugly trucel may ascend with one of these weirdo foids.

also one advantage of trucel is any notion of bluepill is thrown out the window,.
its like a 5 foot guy knowing he have no chance of playing in the NBA.

i heard of some kind of fetish a few foids have being attracted to really ugly man, or something grotesque in them.

an extremely ugly trucel may ascend with one of these weirdo foids.

also one advantage of trucel is any notion of bluepill is thrown out the window,.
its like a 5 foot guy knowing he have no chance of playing in the NBA.
Exactly

The coping in this thread has reached brand new levels