Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being a Virgin is Worse Than When I Was Molested as a Child (By a Male)

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
I was molested in camp, back in 1973, aged 11. It was by minimal force, but NOT violently, by an older camper.
He wasn't mean or threatening in any way. He did NOT physically (or emotionally) harm me.
I didn't think much of it, so I didn't tell my parents nor anyone.
After that, everyone went about their business, like nothing unusual.
Since the kids always picked on me, I thought the molestation was nothing more than a glorified being picked on.

Anyway, I would save my molester before saving a woman.
I have no hatred toward him, but I do hate women. (Yeah, I know, I still would love to have one)
While I wish him well, I cannot say the same for women.

I hope this post doesn't not violate the terms of service. If it does, I take my chances.

find him and molest him back bro

WTF are you talking about man?
I wouldnt be ok with getting raped by an other guy.

Shit that's rough. Weird things happen when you're a bullied kid, it brings the depravity out of people.

find him and molest him back bro
This, show him who is the alpha male around here. But you could also just beaten the shit out of him.

Did he penetrate you though? Or just fondled, etc? Did he pull his dick out?

I'd 10000000% prefer to have been molested by a foid as a kid than being an incel, as long as the molestation doesn't involve torture or permanent physical damage. But by an adult man? It would have sucked balls, perhaps even literally.

No penetration, thank G-d.
Maybe this guy molested other kids.
Maybe he's in jail by now.
Then he could have sex with all the men he wants.

I'd 10000000% prefer to have been molested by a foid as a kid than being an incel, as long as the molestation doesn't involve torture or permanent physical damage. But by an adult man? It would have sucked balls, perhaps even literally.
Trust me you would feel scared.
I monitor my brother and he cant even stand sexual stuff. Hes 13.

I was molested too.
I agree, being an incel is way worse than being molested.
Total rejection by any girl you have feelings for does more damage than having a dick up your ass when you don't even know what sex is. Being molested amplifies that anger though, cause can't avoid that despite being heterosexual you've had more gay sex than sex with women.

I'd 10000000% prefer to have been molested by a foid as a kid
Oh really. This teacher was accused of molesting little boys. Would you want that?
Is that even a woman? Your guess is as good as mine.

Personally, I'd rather be molested by Frankenstein.

Last edited:
Oh really. This teacher was accused of molesting little boys. Would you want that?
Is that even a woman? I'll let you decide.
View attachment 116895
Personally, I'd rather be molested by Frankenstein.
Ok by me, she looks like one of my older aunts.
he cant even stand sexual stuff. Hes 13.
I was already curious about sex and nudity way before that. Maybe it would be a little scary but as soon as it felt good I think I would relax.

I was already curious about sex and nudity way before that. Maybe it would be a little scary but as soon as it felt good I think I would relax.
Same. I was fapping to the thought of some of my teachers by age 12, I'd have liked it at that age. Now prepubescent boys being molested by foids is a different story.

Is the guy a doctor? lawyer? Banker? High earner?
No, he was a... how do you say in English? The person who stays at the entrance of a building to check who enters and who leaves, etc. Clerk? Idk.

Not a high earner but buxxed her anyway.

WTF are you talking about man?
I wouldnt be ok with getting raped by an other guy.

Molestation isn't rape, tbh I wouldn't like it, but I'd get over something like that pretty quickly, worse is going to be done to you as a "routine procedure" called a DRE (Digital Rectal Exam) to test for prostate cancer. I'ver never had that test, nor do I want to have it, but a lot of the guys on here likely will, so a guy is going to be sticking his fingers up your ass at some point in your life, now compare that to a guy touching your legs and groin for a bit and not penetrating you.

Molestation isn't rape, tbh I wouldn't like it, but I'd get over something like that pretty quickly, worse is going to be done to you as a "routine procedure" called a DRE (Digital Rectal Exam) to test for prostate cancer. I'ver never had that test, nor do I want to have it, but a lot of the guys on here likely will, so a guy is going to be sticking his fingers up your ass at some point in your life, now compare that to a guy touching your legs and groin for a bit and not penetrating you.
Oh, thats awful tbh. I dont like physical contact so it would be a nightmare for me.