Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being an Incel 30+ and trying to ascend

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
I asked a few friends about their experience. Most of these guys are actually 6 or 7, have a steady job and over 100k a year. Just always been single. Fact is while they can get dates with land whales above 32, 95% of the time they never even get second date. Basically you would have to date over 20 land whales and spend $80 on dinner each time. The few people I know above 30 who did ascend, end up divorcing anyway within a year and lost half their income plus are paying spusal support.

yeah it's over. everyone around me is getting destroyed (dating old whores that hate them) while actually being better than me, why would I succeed? wish it was easier to talk to lower class girls that aren't as money hungry but they are insanely averse to strangers and autism.

LOL @ spending money on dates with landwhales.

Call me volcel all you want but the only way I'm fucking a landwhale is if she's coming over my house to fuck for free, and even then I still might not bang her

I recommend anyone who hasn’t given up give up now. Save yourself the pain.
Call me volcel all you want but the only way I'm fucking a landwhale is if she's coming over my house to fuck for free, and even then I still might not bang her
Based

You're up for either footing some old roastie's "fun years" bill or being some vacuous whore's "sugar daddy" wallet. Take your pick.

I feel like this old 60+ year old nice lady in my building may want my sting but she's a little overweight and old. She's super nice to me though and seems lonely. NGL i've thought about hitting it a couple of times although I never would. After enough years of rotting your willing to accept less than you ever thought possible. I kinda wish I dumpster dived when I was younger.

Would you become a Muslim or partake in any other religions to ascend.

No point in dating genetically unfit foids or foids who already have kids...
Death is better than cuckoldry.

Such is the fate of a sub8.

I asked a few friends about their experience. Most of these guys are actually 6 or 7, have a steady job and over 100k a year. Just always been single. Fact is while they can get dates with land whales above 32, 95% of the time they never even get second date. Basically you would have to date over 20 land whales and spend $80 on dinner each time. The few people I know above 30 who did ascend, end up divorcing anyway within a year and lost half their income plus are paying spusal support.

The best thing you can do after 30 is give up (I have).

Don't get into the trap of beta bux or captain save a ho. You'll get screwed in more ways than one. You've already missed out and lost if you didn't ascend in your teens or 20s.

Any single woman over 30 has been alpha and chad widowed and will treat you like dirt. Women only respect men they're sexually attracted to.
yeah it's over. everyone around me is getting destroyed (dating old whores that hate them) while actually being better than me, why would I succeed? wish it was easier to talk to lower class girls that aren't as money hungry but they are insanely averse to strangers and autism.

Unless you're male model tier you have to be NT.
I feel like this old 60+ year old nice lady in my building may want my sting but she's a little overweight and old. She's super nice to me though and seems lonely. NGL i've thought about hitting it a couple of times although I never would. After enough years of rotting your willing to accept less than you ever thought possible. I kinda wish I dumpster dived when I was younger.

Women are just nicer when they're post-meopause because their estrogen levels have declined and they've dried up so they're not lusting for Chad as hard.

Last edited:
I just wasn't born to be a slave. When I hear how hard these beta males have to work just to get a roastie its just not worth it to me.

Like beta males have told me all this long list of things i should do to increase my chances of getting a girlfriend. Last time i just said, wow that sounds like a lot of hard work.

Eg.. to make 50% more at your job(maybe 30% more after tax), you have to work 2 or 3 times as hard and have a lot of stress and pressure on you. If you get sick or something there is always another cuck ready to take your place.

I just wasn't born to be a slave. When I hear how hard these beta males have to work just to get a roastie its just not worth it to me.

Like beta males have told me all this long list of things i should do to increase my chances of getting a girlfriend. Last time i just said, wow that sounds like a lot of hard work.

Eg.. to make 50% more at your job(maybe 30% more after tax), you have to work 2 or 3 times as hard and have a lot of stress and pressure on you. If you get sick or something there is always another cuck ready to take your place.

I'd rather be Incel than beta bux or cuck to some ungrateful witch

I don't see the point of sex if the woman isn't sexually attracted to me and even then the starfish sex isn't worth all the shit that comes with the typical beta relationship.

I'd rather be Incel than beta bux or cuck to some ungrateful witch

I don't see the point of sex if the woman isn't sexually attracted to me and even then the starfish sex isn't worth all the shit that comes with the typical beta relationship.

Same here, I wouldn't even want sex that much with a woman who wasn't sexually attracted to me. And like you said, the constant drama that women create just wouldn't be worth it for me.

In the old days when a woman was 'testing' her husband he used to be able to just physically dominate her. And that putting in her place made women subconsciously happy to have found an alpha male.

Lmao at paying landwhales food tbh u would get bankrupt

If you haven't ascended by 30 just go full cope or pay up for whores.

After 30 it's definitely time to give up. What's the point of "ascending" if you're banging old nasty land whales?

I feel the weight of my disappointment with my love life gets heavier each year. I was kind of hoping I would let go after a while and be able to focus on other things but I just feel worse about it. I feel like I keep missing these chances I don't have to experience things like love at a young age. Even if I did meet someone when I'm older, I'm going to be so much more ugly and less enthusiastic then if It had happened young. I heard that elderly people really enjoy their sex lives though so that's nice. Still I already feel much uglier than when I was younger even just two or three years ago.

JFL at trying to ascend after 30, it's basically impossible to do, and when you get to 35 it's officially over ngl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back