Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being an incel in a time where internet was not accessible or did not exist would be worst than today

thebuddhacel

thebuddhacel

the truecel buddhist
★★
This forum is full of negativity and depressed people, but, the best part is that we still have ourselves. We share our suffering and we know we aren't alone in this inceldom. If internet did not exist, I think many of us would commit suicide because everyone would think they are the only incels in the world.

Exactly. You would be thinking you're all alone in your suffering. In reality we are all alone together.

When you think you are the only subhuman suffering is intensify.

yes during that time you would have to be extremely ugly or deformed to be incel so it would be the worst

Agreed. I also thought about this the other day, I love you all.

If any of you ever ascend do not ever forget your past incel ways. Be kind to us.

I think without social media and radical feminism, not all foids would think they’ entitled to Chad

That's a valid point. It's a good cope.

yes during that time you would have to be extremely ugly or deformed to be incel so it would be the worst
Looksmatched couples and stable relationships actually existed

I was a virgin in the 1970's, with almost no internet.