Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being an Incel is not being enough at anything

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
Not being smart enough means you wont be able to score a good job and earn enough money to live comfortable.
Not being good looking enough means you wont be able to get a mate meaning you're going to die alone.
Not being Tall enough means you wont be at the top of the hypergamy pyramid meaning you will never be chosen by a female.
Not being fit enough will lower your already slim chances at ascending and will also make you not healthy.
Not being healthy enough means you're going to die a slow and painful death over the years you have left to live.
Not being good enough at anything above will result in you being anxious and a coward.
Not being extroverted enough will result in people hating you, adding to your inevitable demise as a lonely male.
Not being brave enough means you wont be able to take chances in life that will probably get you places, improving your life style.
Not being good enough at the things you like to do will make you depress and will make you want to kill yourself.

being an Incel for me, is not being good enough at anything pretty much.

Not being smart enough means you wont be able to score a good job and earn enough money to live comfortable.
Not being good looking enough means you wont be able to get a mate meaning you're going to die alone.
Not being Tall enough means you wont be at the top of the hypergamy pyramid meaning you will never be chosen by a female.
Not being fit enough will lower your already slim chances at ascending and will also make you not healthy.
Not being healthy enough means you're going to die a slow and painful death over the years you have left to live.
Not being good enough at anything above will result in you being anxious and a coward.
Not being extroverted enough will result in people hating you, adding to your inevitable demise as a lonely male.
Not being brave enough means you wont be able to take chances in life that will probably get you places, improving your life style.
Not being good enough at the things you like to do will make you depress and will make you want to kill yourself.

Being an incel means you will lose motivation a lot, even if you are very smart. The high performance car still needs fuel.

What is the point of studyceling away in a room alone while other achieve decent grades while still having "fun"?

Being an incel means you will lose motivation a lot, even if you are very smart. The high performance car still needs fuel.

What is the point of studyceling away in a room alone while other achieve decent grades while still having "fun"?
Im not very smart
you mog me to hell and back if youre smart

So that's it huh?
We're just designated Joke-Characters for the rest of our rpg lives?

God really needs to balance this game tbh
Too many P2Ws that don't even deserve half their Rankings
lol life is more like a gacha game that you cant reroll for a better free pulls at the start (being an incel)

lol life is more like a gacha game that you cant reroll for a better free pulls at the start (being an incel)
More or less, but yeah
I can't afford rerolls though

More or less, but yeah
I can't afford rerolls though
mostly rerolls in gacha games are free, meaning you just have to create another account and hope for better luck

mostly rerolls in gacha games are free, meaning you just have to create another account and hope for better luck
Danny Devito did say that suicide is badass
But I'm not risky reincarnation until I'm like 18 years old
Because my spoiled-pass has been taken away then

This is what broke me when i first discovered the blackpill tbh.

tfw below 10%

Not being white enough means you will never get to enjoy a female's stinky roast beef flaps.

Who wants to pound tuna that's been pounded?
Let's be realistic, our chances of ascensions are already slim, what chance do we have of getting to deflower a virgin?

Let's be realistic, our chances of ascensions are already slim, what chance do we have of getting to deflower a virgin?
I have a few requirements, but one of them is a virgin
And to answer that, whatever Shaggy's tryhard percentage is

So that's it huh?
We're just designated Joke-Characters for the rest of our rpg lives?
And people still believe in a god who did this to us. We need an EnoRmous rumbling to take back all of our stolen time.

God really needs to balance this game tbh
Too many P2Ws that don't even deserve half their Rankings

I don't need to ask God for forgiveness. God needs to ask me for forgiveness. For one. Putting me on this God forsaken planet.

And people still believe in a god who did this to us. We need an EnoRmous rumbling to take back all of our stolen time.
Speaking of rumbling, is the new chapter out yet?
I usually use Manga-Mutiny but that shit updates slow, what do you use to read?

gotcha, thanks
I'm getting hitler vibes from Eren nowadays, just without the racial superiority shtick
Gotta protect the people I was born with. The entire world hates us. Gotta erenmaxxx

Gotta protect the people I was born with. The entire world hates us. Gotta erenmaxxx
So are we basically Eldians? now that I think about it we're hated by soyciety anyways
but yeah sure bro

Just cannibalize and gain powers, gotta teehee on the casualties like a woman
I still ship Eren x Mikasa but that's likely not happening
Eren's Dick is more focused on genocide currently

So are we basically Eldians? now that I think about it we're hated by soyciety anyways
but yeah sure bro

Just cannibalize and gain powers, gotta teehee on the casualties like a woman
I still ship Eren x Mikasa but that's likely not happening
Eren's Dick is more focused on genocide currently
Yes we are basically eldians and Elliot Rodgers is Ymir Fritz we are subjects of Rodgers

Yes we are basically eldians and Elliot Rodgers is Ymir Fritz we are subjects of Rodgers
All we need now is some Paths to read history
Oh wait, it's this site
But just like mostm of the Survey-Corps
We're pretty "Inactive" per se

Life is like playing Skyrim without sex mods :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

The only thing some of us are good at is being an Incel.