[RageFuel] Being an incel is now a CRIME in the Netherlands.

virgin4life

virgin4life

Legend
-
So in Rotterdam and Amsterdam it is now a crime for which you can end up in jail to "bother a woman in any way". Like if you look at her and she is slightly concerned about it or when you say "Hello, what time is it please?" and she thinks you want to hit on her and it makes her feel uncomfortable then you are going to jail. So the Netherlands is pretty much the first country to officially make being an incel a crime.

"The municipality of Rotterdam is making the sexual harassment of women on the street a punishable offense. As of January 2018, anyone who cat calls, follows, asks for sex or bothers women in any way will face a fine of up to 4,100 euros or up to three months in jail. "

A

andinocel

Veteran
-
I swear Western society is going to evolve into a point where women are going to be like feudal-era samurai ---- can't be looked at, can't make eye contact, and the peasants (in this case, beta males) have to kneel when they pass.

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

Send in the Clowns
-
Nuke the Netherlands tbh

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
-
So this has been on the books for 2 years now. Do they even have enough prison cells?

Tallcel

Tallcel

jobless, friendless and loveless
-
Like War on Terror this is open to interpretation and a further sign of how far the west has fallen. 2 decades later Sharia law will be put in place and sexual harassment will be required. I'm sure that's what the sick fucks up top want. Oh btw, what happened to Jeffrey Epstein? He gets to live on Fantasy Island to fuck jbs with his buddies like slick willy. He even had a WOMAN assist him in training and blackmailing these girls. JFL. Money and being chosen is all you need in this world
I swear Western society is going to evolve into a point where women are going to be like feudal-era samurai ---- can't be looked at, can't make eye contact, and the peasants (in this case, beta males) have to kneel when they pass.
At least it's more fair that 50% of the population be born elite than 1%

Colvin76

Colvin76

5'8" Autistic Gymcel
-
Just approach bro.... Just go to prison bro.... Just ruin youre whole life for toilets bro....

Tallcel

Tallcel

jobless, friendless and loveless
-
"What're you in here for?"
"I talked to a woman."
"Damn man, that's pretty hardcore. I just robbed a trillion dollars from a bank and murdered 300 people."

Then again European prisons are more like hotels so it's hard to feel sorry

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

SMM (Sex Money Murder) crew
-
@RREEEEEEEEE is a truecel from rotterdam

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-
And the worst thing is that the middle-class men of the country aren't going to do anything to change it.

Rippa

Rippa

All-Seeing Eye of Sauron
-
Alright never traveling to the Netherlands in my life

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
-
Thats why I never leave my house.

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
Well boys I guess it’s time..

5ed85bc8-967c-48f8-939d-2e841cf465c5-jpeg.167267

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
"West wants all sub8 men dead"

We continuously memeing about this dystopian state in the future, now it turns out that it's a reality.

Are memes making reality or is reality making the memes? What a strange time to be alive.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
-
Tie me to a missile and fire it at the Netherlands, I'm ready.

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Wristcel 6.25", Framecel, Chincel, 5'7"
-
If you found your way into this website, you have no chance at approaching!

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
Soon all incels will be lined up and executed

D

DarthSpectra

Recruit
-
They were the first European country to legalise homosexuality... Doesn't really surprise me. They might have good infrastructure and a good quality of life, but they are also extremely retarded.

Red Pill Rage

Red Pill Rage

Captain
-
And the West has the nerve to criticize Islamic culture because their men and women are so segregated. Fucking hypocrites.

Uglyethnicrat

Uglyethnicrat

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-
The absolute state of zabbaleen

Shinitai

Shinitai

just get a haircut
-
So in Rotterdam and Amsterdam it is now a crime for which you can end up in jail to "bother a woman in any way". Like if you look at her and she is slightly concerned about it or when you say "Hello, what time is it please?" and she thinks you want to hit on her and it makes her feel uncomfortable then you are going to jail. So the Netherlands is pretty much the first country to officially make being an incel a crime.
There’s no Dutch incels there all tall chads

Sitokirment

Sitokirment

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
Isn't the Netherlands famous for having a lot of whores and sex tourism? Why is this a fucking crime?

Pai Mei

Pai Mei

White Eyebrows
-
It's difficult to comment on this without seeing the actual statute and related case law.

Even without a prima facie case, the mere accusation of harassment is publically damaging in and of itself. The defendant almost never recovers, even when found innocent, because there's a lot more zeal from the prosecution and the media besmirching his reputation than there is in restoring it.

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

Getting wristmogged by Mileena
-
Ethnic men who run afoul of this law should whip out the race card and accuse the accuser of being a neo-Nazi. Let's see the leftist scum try to resolve that one in their narrow-minded, fanatical pea brains.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Hegesias is my therapist. Eunus is my mentor.
-
"or bothers women in any way will face a fine of up to 4,100 euros or up to three months in jail."

Holy shit, we bother foids just by existing with our subhuman faces, this literally means that all you have to do is go outside and you can get arrested for being ugly. This is just asking for some Chinese style ERs to become a common thing in the Netherlands now.

I also absolutely hate any law that treats femoids different than men. There would never be a law where if "a woman bothers a man in any, she will face a fine of up to 4,100 euros or up to three months in jail."

If feminists are about equality like they claim to be and not oppressing men, they should be protesting this law because it treats men and femoids very different. Absolutely disgusting. The elites are really trying to drive ugly men to suicide and the world thinks we are the bad guys.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Netherlands would have been better off under nazi occupation

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
They might have good infrastructure and a good quality of life, but they are also extremely retarded.
Pretty much sums it up.

You mean Indonesia? Indonesia was a former Dutch colony, and these are the incels:
Batavia!

Isn't the Netherlands famous for having a lot of whores and sex tourism? Why is this a fucking crime?
Prostitution is legal here, red light district is famous for its windows with women parading themselves.

Monk of Failure

Monk of Failure

Svet je kurva
-
Life is getting bad day by day for incels in the west.

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
-
Women can already make up a whole lie and get away with it, this is nothing new. They just have to do less lying

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Cozycel
-
Einstein's and Hawkings' lovechild IQ

B

based_meme

Recruit
-
The Absolute State of Western Civilization: A Treatise on the Moral Decadence and Decay of Society.

Chapter 1: The Netherlands.

I'll get around to writing it eventually.