Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being an incel is now a CRIME in the Netherlands.

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
So in Rotterdam and Amsterdam it is now a crime for which you can end up in jail to "bother a woman in any way". Like if you look at her and she is slightly concerned about it or when you say "Hello, what time is it please?" and she thinks you want to hit on her and it makes her feel uncomfortable then you are going to jail. So the Netherlands is pretty much the first country to officially make being an incel a crime.

"The municipality of Rotterdam is making the sexual harassment of women on the street a punishable offense. As of January 2018, anyone who cat calls, follows, asks for sex or bothers women in any way will face a fine of up to 4,100 euros or up to three months in jail. "

I swear Western society is going to evolve into a point where women are going to be like feudal-era samurai ---- can't be looked at, can't make eye contact, and the peasants (in this case, beta males) have to kneel when they pass.

Nuke the Netherlands tbh

So this has been on the books for 2 years now. Do they even have enough prison cells?

Over for approachcels in the Netherlands.

@RREEEEEEEEE @HidekiTojota

Like War on Terror this is open to interpretation and a further sign of how far the west has fallen. 2 decades later Sharia law will be put in place and sexual harassment will be required. I'm sure that's what the sick fucks up top want. Oh btw, what happened to Jeffrey Epstein? He gets to live on Fantasy Island to fuck jbs with his buddies like slick willy. He even had a WOMAN assist him in training and blackmailing these girls. JFL. Money and being chosen is all you need in this world
I swear Western society is going to evolve into a point where women are going to be like feudal-era samurai ---- can't be looked at, can't make eye contact, and the peasants (in this case, beta males) have to kneel when they pass.
At least it's more fair that 50% of the population be born elite than 1%

Just approach bro.... Just go to prison bro.... Just ruin youre whole life for toilets bro....

"What're you in here for?"
"I talked to a woman."
"Damn man, that's pretty hardcore. I just robbed a trillion dollars from a bank and murdered 300 people."

Then again European prisons are more like hotels so it's hard to feel sorry

@RREEEEEEEEE is a truecel from rotterdam

And the worst thing is that the middle-class men of the country aren't going to do anything to change it.

Alright never traveling to the Netherlands in my life

Thats why I never leave my house.

Well boys I guess it’s time..

5ED85BC8 967C 48F8 939D 2E841CF465C5

"West wants all sub8 men dead"

We continuously memeing about this dystopian state in the future, now it turns out that it's a reality.

Are memes making reality or is reality making the memes? What a strange time to be alive.

Great and i live here..

Tie me to a missile and fire it at the Netherlands, I'm ready.

If you found your way into this website, you have no chance at approaching!

The world is going down the shitter

Soon all incels will be lined up and executed

They were the first European country to legalise homosexuality... Doesn't really surprise me. They might have good infrastructure and a good quality of life, but they are also extremely retarded.

And the West has the nerve to criticize Islamic culture because their men and women are so segregated. Fucking hypocrites.

The absolute state of zabbaleen

So in Rotterdam and Amsterdam it is now a crime for which you can end up in jail to "bother a woman in any way". Like if you look at her and she is slightly concerned about it or when you say "Hello, what time is it please?" and she thinks you want to hit on her and it makes her feel uncomfortable then you are going to jail. So the Netherlands is pretty much the first country to officially make being an incel a crime.
There’s no Dutch incels there all tall chads

They can kiss my nether regions!

Isn't the Netherlands famous for having a lot of whores and sex tourism? Why is this a fucking crime?

It's difficult to comment on this without seeing the actual statute and related case law.

Even without a prima facie case, the mere accusation of harassment is publically damaging in and of itself. The defendant almost never recovers, even when found innocent, because there's a lot more zeal from the prosecution and the media besmirching his reputation than there is in restoring it.

So this has been on the books for 2 years now. Do they even have enough prison cells?

Dont worry they will just build more prisons using taxpayers' (aka mens') money.

Ethnic men who run afoul of this law should whip out the race card and accuse the accuser of being a neo-Nazi. Let's see the leftist scum try to resolve that one in their narrow-minded, fanatical pea brains.

Holland is hell hole

"or bothers women in any way will face a fine of up to 4,100 euros or up to three months in jail."

Holy shit, we bother foids just by existing with our subhuman faces, this literally means that all you have to do is go outside and you can get arrested for being ugly. This is just asking for some Chinese style ERs to become a common thing in the Netherlands now.

I also absolutely hate any law that treats femoids different than men. There would never be a law where if "a woman bothers a man in any, she will face a fine of up to 4,100 euros or up to three months in jail."

If feminists are about equality like they claim to be and not oppressing men, they should be protesting this law because it treats men and femoids very different. Absolutely disgusting. The elites are really trying to drive ugly men to suicide and the world thinks we are the bad guys.

Netherlands would have been better off under nazi occupation