Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being an incel is now a CRIME in the Netherlands.

You mean Indonesia? Indonesia was a former Dutch colony, and these are the incels:

this is hard to watch, this guy would be mogged by any average white or BBC

They might have good infrastructure and a good quality of life, but they are also extremely retarded.
Pretty much sums it up.

You mean Indonesia? Indonesia was a former Dutch colony, and these are the incels:

Batavia!

Isn't the Netherlands famous for having a lot of whores and sex tourism? Why is this a fucking crime?
Prostitution is legal here, red light district is famous for its windows with women parading themselves.

Life is getting bad day by day for incels in the west.

Women can already make up a whole lie and get away with it, this is nothing new. They just have to do less lying

The Absolute State of Western Civilization: A Treatise on the Moral Decadence and Decay of Society.

Chapter 1: The Netherlands.

I'll get around to writing it eventually.

So in Rotterdam and Amsterdam it is now a crime for which you can end up in jail to "bother a woman in any way". Like if you look at her and she is slightly concerned about it or when you say "Hello, what time is it please?" and she thinks you want to hit on her and it makes her feel uncomfortable then you are going to jail. So the Netherlands is pretty much the first country to officially make being an incel a crime.
Ahahahah, fucking cucks :feelskek:. So much for your first world countries.

It's difficult to comment on this without seeing the actual statute and related case law.

Even without a prima facie case, the mere accusation of harassment is publically damaging in and of itself. The defendant almost never recovers, even when found innocent, because there's a lot more zeal from the prosecution and the media besmirching his reputation than there is in restoring it.

bother a woman in any way
That can't possibly be how they'll phrase this.
Women can bothered by just a stare. Imagine going to prison just because you looked at someone. Imagine that.

Women can bothered by just a stare. Imagine going to prison just because you looked at someone. Imagine that.

I made a thread where I collected several cases of men being arrested for looking at women so that is already a reality.

It says on the green looking alien guys hand "no means no", it should say "no means no, unless you're Chad Thundercock, then no means yes".

Probably nicer than my current living conditions, but I need the internet and computers to cope.
Well I know they have a TV with sometimes a gaming console.
I would honestly not care if I didn't have wifi.
Just watch anime all day on the TV and read books.

This already happened in Nottingham, UK a few years ago. They’re trying it out before it becomes global law.

They were the first European country to legalise homosexuality... Doesn't really surprise me. They might have good infrastructure and a good quality of life, but they are also extremely retarded.
Good quality of life and gynocentric doesnt go hand in hand

islam is looking like heaven right about now, fuck if this happens in aus i will convert to islam and go all jihad on these bitchs.

Isn't there a law principle of equitable retribution ? It just seems like a grossly disproportionate punishment to put someone in jail just because he looked at someone.

The only punishment such behavior possibly deserves is ostracism. If you behave asocially, it is fair that you should be ostracized by society, but that should not mean be put in jail.

I never approach anymore anyway because i learned very early in life that trying to get with girls results in sharp pain and humiliation. Besides, you literally have legal hoes so why even bother with civilian hoes. I wish i lived there, weed and legal hoes are good copes.

So in Rotterdam and Amsterdam it is now a crime for which you can end up in jail to "bother a woman in any way". Like if you look at her and she is slightly concerned about it or when you say "Hello, what time is it please?" and she thinks you want to hit on her and it makes her feel uncomfortable then you are going to jail. So the Netherlands is pretty much the first country to officially make being an incel a crime.

At this point they're basically telling you to rot inside your house in order not to offend women. How would this work? Even sexual harassment cannot be objectively defined; cat-calling, groping, kissing turns from a lewd and incriminating thing into a class romantic act the moment Chad does it, yet if ti takes the same form.

How can you know whether you're bothering someone in advance? You can't. It is by her reaction alone which will retroactively decide whether you just "harassed" her or made a succesful attempt at seduction. You can't know until you actually do it.

Prostitution is legal here, red light district is famous for its windows with women parading themselves.
So what's the difference paying for sex, and approaching a scantily dressed whore?

The scantily dressed whore calls the cops!

I swear Western society is going to evolve into a point where women are going to be like feudal-era samurai ---- can't be looked at, can't make eye contact, and the peasants (in this case, beta males) have to kneel when they pass.
if the peasants don’t kneel when a samurai passed they actually get killed by said samurai, it’s in the code to restore honor. some peasants have right to self defense but only with a smaller ceremonial blade but the circumstances for being able to without losing trial is complicated and unfair

I swear Western society is going to evolve into a point where women are going to be like feudal-era samurai ---- can't be looked at, can't make eye contact, and the peasants (in this case, beta males) have to kneel when they pass.
Not with a new power (me) rising in germany

I don't see this as a bad thing

1. It will punish blue pilled coping incels who keep going on and on about - "just keep trying", hope some die in jail

2. Its going to get red pilled PUA fuckers jailed and fined

3. Its ironically just going to black pill a lot of men who will start listening to the black pill doctrine and finally believe it

doesn't affect me cause I am high inhib and always look down or study at home days without leaving my house :feelsokman: