Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being an introvert with no friends, no girlfriend, and no social life is terrible because you can't appreciate the comfort of solitude

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Just because someone is an introvert doesn't mean that they have zero desire for relationships with others. But being alone all the time rather than choosing to be alone sometimes to "recharge" is pain, because you cannot appreciate the peace of solitude. You cannot appreciate it without the balance of being with friends and enjoying time together with them.

Au contrare!

(On the contrary - Sort of)

Im often glad i don't have people in my face demanding my time!

But if i had a life like that i might enjoy my time alone more to be sure!

But when i see people that are surrounded by people i know i couldn't handle all that stress! It's easy to see why they age so poorly.

Au contrare!

(On the contrary - Sort of)

Im often glad i don't have people in my face demanding my time!

But if i had a life like that i might enjoy my time alone more to be sure!

But when i see people that are surrounded by people i know i couldn't handle all that stress! It's easy to see why they age so poorly.
The thing is that introverts with good friends don't get hounded to hang out. They know to give the introverted friend space. This way, introvert dude doesn't get burned out and can enjoy going out once or twice a week and spending the rest of the week chilling solo.

My mother annoys me most of the day so i still appreciate the peace of being alone tbh

My mother annoys me most of the day so i still appreciate the peace of being alone tbh
my parents annoy me too but I still love the fuck outta em

i wish i could live in complete loneliness tbh, sadly i have a family and i studymax so i have to interact with people

Just because someone is an introvert doesn't mean that they have zero desire for relationships with others. But being alone all the time rather than choosing to be alone sometimes to "recharge" is pain, because you cannot appreciate the peace of solitude. You cannot appreciate it without the balance of being with friends and enjoying time together with them.
theres gotta be some kind of way to turn off the social receptor in the brain, strange as it sounds

It's forced loneliness, involuntary celibacy
full

Havent meet with a friend for many years. Havent feel the need to. Just gimme som thin puzzy