Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Being an ogre is the best type of incel.

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
At least you dont get shit from other males because you look intimidating. I mean its like would you rather eat your shit or drink your piss, but just imagine you are a manlet or a lowT gynocel. Thats on a whole other level. As an ogre you will be "fine" as long as you are in a 100% male environment and highT ogremaxx. As a weakcell you will be the punchingbag for everyone. As an ogre you also are having the best copes to choose from sports or gymcelling and with sunglasses hat and beard you can cover your ogreface in public and stylemaxx with good clothes.

I know it is just a small lifefuel but we have to take what we can get these days.

but normies hate your existence even more than usual because you're an actual physical threat

i wanna be a cutecel like knajjd

normies and Chads are evil though , they will gang up on the lone ogrecel like wild pack of hyenas and wolves.

I have a ogre skull (with zygos being the widest, a bit wider than my upper head and jaw) with extremely high fwhr (at least above 2) but dont have the height and frame for it

Its over for shrekcels

normies and Chads are evil though , they will gang up on the lone ogrecel like wild pack of hyenas and wolves.
They will attack the weakest. And an ogre is strong enought to defend himself so they go on and attack the next and end up raping the weakcell, the worst the ogre can get is being left alone like a monster but he aint get fucked like a bitch

I have a boneless face and look retarded

Gotta cope as best as you can in a degenerate society like this.