Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being an oldcel is like living a nightmare you can't wake up from, you got to watch the world slowly turn to clown world as the years went by

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
Once upon a time we might have had a chance. Now the world is literally "Chad only". Women think we don't even deserve the right to speak in their presence. They literally want to enslave us or commit mass genocide until we're all dead.

Your parents grow old, sick and eventually die. Any pet you might have had eventually dies. Your own body deteriorates, the years of unhealthy living turning aging you before your time and causing many health issues. You look uglier and uglier. The years of isolation and being an outcast take a toll on your mind. Hell, I can't even finish the list of bad things that come with aging, but it's a long and sad list.

Oh it was always a (((clown world))) it's just more obvious now

What's most painful is how every year the distance between me and normies grows wider. I seriously need to delete Facebook (my only social connection to anyone) because its now full of my peers who live comparably perfect lives with wives, children, careers, and they smile. They keep upgrading their cars and houses. They buy cottages and post pictures from the vacations they take every 2 months.

I'm now so isolated from anyone and I can quite clearly see how things will just get dramatically worse. I used to have plans, dreams, and hope. Those all died years ago.

Once upon a time we might have had a chance. Now the world is literally "Chad only". Women think we don't even deserve the right to speak in their presence. They literally want to enslave us or commit mass genocide until we're all dead.
I would say you're exaggerating but women literally joke about this on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, 4chan, Discord, even Reddit, everywhere they have reach.
And it doesn't SOUND like they're joking until you ask them or tell them or call them out. Their sarcasm/irony is so common and so profound and detailed it sounds almost serious, I'm saying this even as an autist who can't read faces or words, I can tell, there's a shred of real hate and anger and misery in them and I think women want revenge on men for centuries of being forced to marry and have families with subchad men.
(They don't have the balls -erm- ovies to do this in real life ofc but on the internet anyone can be stronk, women and men alike).
I know people hate this opinion but I believe ALL jokes have a seed of truth, and if so we are looking at a very scary future for all non-hot men.

Last edited: